Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thread, Jack.

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
    The late season rain and levee mud makes mine useless for duck hunting late season.
    This is one of my concerns with some of the bows that are mounted at the back of the bike. Do you not have problems with slinging mud up on your bow/arrows? Fenders would help, but PeeWee Herman is the only guy with fenders on his bike these days.

Comment

Randy - I actually carry my bow either strapped to the back of my day pack
      or strapped/slung across the front of my chest
      When I carry one of my guns I carry them slung across my chest military style
      I don't have any brackets on my bike other than the rear pannier bracket that I attach my fold-up game kart to.

Comment

This is an awesome new project for DIY in the off season. Need to start gathering scrap materials...........

Comment

I think I'm gonna work on a rig this spring/summer in case I have a situation for it.

Y'all need to put a TBH sticker on yore bikes!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Burnadell; 01-12-2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

...or somewhere visible.

Comment

Never even thought about it.

Comment

I have always thought about doin that on core of engineer property but never seen anyone do it! I have a mountain bike I painted flat black but now I guess I need to make me a game trailer! Cool thread

Comment

Cool! You guys are awesome!

Comment

Just make sure you are not hunting in deep sandy land........I have a 21 sp old 1990 rock hopper hanging on back porch and works great but this deep white sand around my place not so good.........Andy

Comment

When I was younger I shot a deer off a bicycle I put the deer on my back and the back legs in my boots. I started riding home and the deer came back to life, it was just knocked out, that thing started kicking and before I knew it I was passing up cars on the highway.

J/k... them are some pretty neat bikes.

Comment

I'm glad burnadell is my huntin' partner.

Comment

I hunted off a bike about 20 yrs ago. That seat is way too skinny now! That ol boy with the pig on his back is some funny stuff! I just thought people around here were weird!

Comment

good idea!

Comment

This thread is exactly what I've been looking for. I hunt public land and can't wait to get my trailer built. CapnJack I tried to click on the link a few posts above for "trailer hitch" it would not let me access the page. I want to build a simple cart, but I'm looking for advice on how to attach it. I notice some trailers hook up to one side of the rear axle. Is there any problem with towing strength there? What is the best solution for attaching to seat post and still allow for turns and steep "up and down" movement? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                I think I'm gonna work on a rig this spring/summer in case I have a situation for it.

Y'all need to put a TBH sticker on yore bikes!
                                The picture you posted is one hot biker!

Comment

Working...
                                X