Bicycle Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humper View Post
    My Rad Rover is already at the lease. Installed some tire liners and slime for flat prevention.

[ATTACH]972812[/ATTACH]
    how does it get around out there? Any issues?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
      how does it get around out there? Any issues?
      Great. Handles hills and rocks very well. Also is a little quicker than my old Jeep or my tundra.

Comment

Runs 38 mph - top speed. 2500 watts with 52volt battery. It's silent and stealthy - roll up on critters here in the Hill Country to points, it's cool!

You can climb things, even a motorcycle can't climb at slow speeds ALA TRIALS BIKE STYLE. Grab both hydraulic brakes, throttle the motor against the brakes, and it flat out inches along over broken terrain. The lightness of this bike with the power it has, power to weight ratio, is out there. I has enough power to pull with a lot of force - electric torque is unreal.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 09-24-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Stuck in Chicago opening weekend for work, brought my bike and bow with me to do a little tinkering. If it quits raining this evening might try to take it out for a little shake down ride.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BackwoodzHank View Post
            Stuck in Chicago opening weekend for work, brought my bike and bow with me to do a little tinkering. If it quits raining this evening might try to take it out for a little shake down ride.
            I like that bow mount location, gonna have to steal that idea

Comment

My opinion is I’d not like my lower cam and string that close to the ground with sticks, rocks and dirt.

There are slip-on covers available, I have the Kuiu one for my backpack.

I hunted a lot of ducks with a bike in some pretty miserable conditions, handlebar mount puts it in the safest location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I kicked around the handle bar mount location but was worried about it trying to canter around in the grips. Fortunately I am going to be using this set up at Laguna Atascosa, will bike the roads and hoof it to get to my set.

Comment

Fin Grip Pro has an excellent bar mount! I have for my bikes. And can carry a shotty or bow on the bars.

Comment

Here’s my setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X