No announcement yet.

Bicycle Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Kurt68, could you post a pic of how the schedule 80 connects to the game cart. Nice set up by the way!

Comment

I need to take some pics of mine and post them up. I have a cart that I pull behind.

Comment

Kris I have the same basic setup. Stop by one day and i'll show it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Super-Dave- View Post
          Anyone use a bike with or w/o a trailer to move a nilgai?
          I always thought that that took a front loader

Comment

Kris, it's attached to the jogging stroller by the way of where the front axle would be. I bought a 3 wheel jogging stroller at a garage sale for 20 bucks and took the front tire off and put a piece of all thread in it's place.

Comment

The landowners of our hunting lease specify in the contract that bicycles are forbidden on their place. They also forbid motorcycles, but not 4-wheelers. I've often thought that odd but have never asked why. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ Pops View Post
                The landowners of our hunting lease specify in the contract that bicycles are forbidden on their place. They also forbid motorcycles, but not 4-wheelers. I've often thought that odd but have never asked why. Go figure.
                I couldn't lease there...
                I ride a bicycle &a Kawasaki KLR enduro bike
                I don't own a 4-wheeler

I wonder what it is that has them turned off to bikes & bikes ???

some teenage kids / nephews who tore the place up with dirt bikes and BMX ???

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ Pops View Post
                  for insurance purposes. if you allow any 2 wheel vehicles the price goes up. some people are just clumsy. is it real rocky where you hunt?

Comment

i like the idea. but whre i hunt in October it can still be 90 degrees that means sweety = stinky. That would defeat half of the purpuse of the bike.

Comment

Shorts and T Shirt to stay cool and dress before or after you get in the stand..
                      Just a thought

Comment

I don't ride my bike hard enough to get sweaty

I'm a photographer (by trade) and I want to go slow so I can sneak up on the critters

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJack View Post
                          I always thought that that took a front loader
                          I've heard there's good opportunities for nilgai in public hunting areas, but if your that far in... must be hell to bring it out. I've heard of someone using a bike between two people to get it out, but surely someone who has done this would have pictures, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog7906 View Post
                            I like that "Hog - Back Pack" at the end of the first set of pictures!
                            this has got to be where riding "Piggy-Back" comes from

Last edited by CaptJack; 09-10-2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Super-Dave- View Post
                              I've heard there's good opportunities for nilgai in public hunting areas, but if your that far in... must be hell to bring it out. I've heard of someone using a bike between two people to get it out, but surely someone who has done this would have pictures, right?
                              If a Nilgai bull stands 5' at the shoulders and is 6½' long, & weighs 500#
                              it's going to take more than a little game cart pulled behind a bicycle to get one out

front-loader !!

Comment

Wouldn't it be classified as a motorized vehicle if you added a motor?

Comment

Working...
                                X