No announcement yet.

Tejas Bowmen Archery-Corpus Christi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured the arse whoopin you took from me Sat would be enough for one weekend.
    I need to order a sight and get new bow shooting. I'm thinking about a John Copper but can't decide on 3 or 5 pins

Comment

I did better than I thought I would, (206) But hey. Had fun, didn't loose any arrows = I ain't workin' any overtime!!!

Comment

Thanks, fellas and I hope to be around a while. We will see how I do at next months shoot.
        Last edited by Shootr; 03-19-2007, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          I figured the arse whoopin you took from me Sat would be enough for one weekend
          Fishin is a different sport, don't count.

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          I need to order a sight and get new bow shooting. I'm thinking about a John Copper but can't decide on 3 or 5 pins

First off, I would not recommend .029" size pins, there too big. Go for something smaller around .019" compare them to sizee the differnce on longer shots.

Pin qty is a matter of range, 3 pins would cover you 25,35,45 with less viewing interference and quicker pin selection.

Comment

I just ordered our stuff Bullwinkle, but forgot to get teh .19 pins. I got the 5 pin sight and will probably remove one. I like 4 pins I'll see how the .29 work before I order again.

Comment

hey mark i shoot 0.029 pins and you know how i shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                hey mark i shoot 0.029 pins and you know how i shot.
                Don't remind me

I'll make sure to rest up next time and not spend an all day fishing the day before, not to mention gettin whooped at that too.

I'm making small improvemnets on my old bow and if that don't work I'll just get bigger line cutters....

Comment

i just wanted to warn yall that ill be there sunday. i might move up in class to give you a chance mark. it depends on how much i get to shoot this weekend. who else is going to make it?

Comment

I think we're all there, D716 is talkin it up and the bet could be I lose I buy a new bow or hang it up.

see ya sunday.

Comment

I was at the last one and had alot of fun. I will be there Sunday. I may bring some friends.

Comment

C'mon out shootr, make sure to bring bug spray, them skeeters were out while setting up the targets. Lots of vegitation and plenty of shade.

Comment

I am going to have to make it to Wal mart and get that skeeter spray.

Comment

I'll be there. We set some short stakes up for you Andy to give you a chance.

Comment

its not gonna be like last time deer where you started talkin the trash and didnt show up.

Comment

I'm gonna try to make it, don't know about the rest of the TAMUK clan though.....

Comment

Working...
                                X