• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullwinkl View Post
    i got whoooped. i'm callin foul on old age
    Wuss

Comment

Nice meeting everyone and put faces to names, El Presidente got lucky and had second in hunter class. I WILL be there with a bow next time to put a whoopin' on him.

Comment

oh dont start now ruben. ill be there in march so i expect you there too. no i had to chase nilgai again this weekend. we shot 2 bulls and 6 cows.

ill be around the first weekend in mar if yall want to get together and fling arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
          oh dont start now ruben. ill be there in march so i expect you there too. no i had to chase nilgai again this weekend. we shot 2 bulls and 6 cows.

ill be around the first weekend in mar if yall want to get together and fling arrows.
          HEHEHE I place 2nd on the red stakes, im ready bro. Missed 1st place by 4 points

Comment

Oh yeah HOOTERS again????

Comment

you know it.
              so you were the first loser. no just kidding. thats awesome.
              yeah lets get together that weekend in mar and have a few cold ones.
              oh im still waiting for anyone that wants to lease my deer for their wall.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                you know it.
                so you were the first loser. no just kidding. thats awesome.
                yeah lets get together that weekend in mar and have a few cold ones.
                oh im still waiting for anyone that wants to lease my deer for their wall.
                How much??? Thats the weekend of the TRB fishing trip here in town, you might have to join us for some cold ones at the lodge with the group. Call me for directions when you come into town.

Comment

im in, maybe.

Comment

hey i got my new arrows in for the shoot this weekend. cant wait to shoot with yall again.

Comment

I'll be there with a few TAMUK Archery Club people. See ya'll tomorrow morning.

Comment

A couple of the reg's are trying to back out, I won't say who but thier initials are D7 and BW, cause I told them I was gonna open a canowhoop on em.

see ya'll in the am.

Comment

mine already did. Bad thing about spring break is you spend the week after searching for everyone

Comment

Good to see most of ya'll again, but i have to admit, I opened up a reverse canowhoop instead.

but 4th place ain't bad from about 15shooters.

maybe next time.

Comment

That was my first 3D shoot and I had alot of fun. Thanks Russ for showing me the ropes and I hope to see you all at the next one.

Comment

Welcome to the site Shootr..

Comment

Working...
                                X