No announcement yet.

Paris Pro-Am Roll Call! Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We drive too all of them. It's tough but worth it. Drove in last night. 5 and a half hours.

Comment

I'll be there.
      Bring yoe mud boots it's wet and supposed to get some more!
      Everyone Drive Safe.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        We drive too all of them. It's tough but worth it. Drove in last night. 5 and a half hours.
        Wow. That's awesome! I just got back from Dallas Sunday night. Now I'm heading back up there! Lol

I will try go to every ASA shoot in 2015 but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
          Wow. That's awesome! I just got back from Dallas Sunday night. Now I'm heading back up there! Lol

I will try go to every ASA shoot in 2015 but we will see.

Yep. This is our close one. London will be tough. 16 hours on the road. We might fly this year. Depends on how this weekend goes with mama.

Comment

Be there with my son, Ryan. Won't be able to shoot though, he's still in the Eagle div. so I'll be walking it with him.

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
              Waiting on baby #2 patiently so Im 99% out. If she comes this weekend, I may be back in.
              Prayers for safe delivery!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                See y'all there !!!

Please shoot the team shoots (either or both). We need to field a great Texas team for the RR Shoot-Out. We are going for a Three Peat !!!! Anyone that wants to help us tabulate the scores from the team shoots we will welcome your help. It was a big job. Now its huge.

If I can help in any way let me know.

Comment

I had a wonderful time over the weekend. Met most of TBHers and was pleasure shaking y'all's hands. Good seeing y'all. Looking forward to next year already! Many good folks out there, helping me out and all. I'm speechless! Best group of people!

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                    I had a wonderful time over the weekend. Met most of TBHers and was pleasure shaking y'all's hands. Good seeing y'all. Looking forward to next year already! Many good folks out there, helping me out and all. I'm speechless! Best group of people!
                    I was great to meet you!!! I am glad you had a good time !!!!

Comment

Oldest daughter had a great time, not so much for me. Was a eye opening experience, not sure about returning next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        I was great to meet you!!! I am glad you had a good time !!!!

Likewise, sir! Been looking out for you since I got in town but was too busy. I made sure and asked Charles where to find you after my shoot today. You happened to be there and Charles said there he is! So I walked over and introduced myself! Lol. I bet you were thinking who's this guy, at the beginning!

Comment

We had a good time! This was Robert's first Pro Am and he made it on to the podium with a 3rd place finish so we were pleased.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ProV1 View Post
                            Oldest daughter had a great time, not so much for me. Was a eye opening experience, not sure about returning next year.

Didn't like the tournament or something else?

Comment

Congratulations Robert! That is awesome to make the podium the first time out! What class was it? I cannot read the "checks"

Comment

I had a great time, although on Saturday I really struggled with distance judging. I made perfect shots, but hit four 5s. I had two 8s too, the rest was all good, but I scored really low. Then Sunday I scored much better and just kept shooting strong. I shot 196 with two 5s. It was enough to move me to 4th place! I was very pleased! Clearly I need to work on distance judging!

Comment

Working...
                                X