Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Concho Valley increase the number of shooters at our ASA shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
    Mark, Pm me A good contact number...have some ideas...You have an Awesome Facebook page and it needs to be worked hard.............
    I post everything on our FaceBook page along with photos if possible. People like to see themselves I also send out email reminders a few days prior to any of our shoots. You have to stay fresh in every ones mind to get them there.
    We've shot at your location it is spectacular if you are having low attendance I would chalk it up to distance or too many other ASA events going on at the same time.
    We fully intended to go on Sunday but were dog tired after our shoot on Saturday.

Comment

Thank you to everybody.
      Great Ideas,
      We actually had less shooters this year than our very first ASA shoot three years ago.
      Concho Valley thanks everybody for the input

Comment

I had orginally planned on shooting and know of several others from Lubbock who were as well but as Cathie posted above we were pretty much wore down.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good about Concho Valley, early in the tourney season was thinking about trying your course out, but with current situation was not able to travel that far this year. Next year hopefully will be a different story.

Comment

Collin county took alot of the shooters. If Collin county wasnt shooting i would have been there. If it was the only game i believe the numbers would have been bigger.

Comment

I was out of state with my son for a trumpet competition last weekend....but I LOVE shooting out at Concho Valley, and if I would have been in town Jeff and I both would have been there!

See you next year!

Comment

Mark I don't believe there's anything you can improve on. In my books ya'll are the cats meow. I have always and will continue to drive out and support my Concho family. I think part of the problem is we can only slice a pie so many times and with each new shoot our slice gets smaller. There are so many options that people can pick and choose whats convenient. We see it in our club shoots as well. In the days of old we were always searching for a shoot and were willing to drive hrs. for an opportunity to play. I do wish ya'll all the best and will continue to keep Concho Valley a priority. Thanks for all you do.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X