The $5K Shoot Out new date is set!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The $5K Shoot Out new date is set!!

We have rescheduled the $5K shoot out. Here's the details...

Cinnamon Creek is happy to announce the largest single payout for any Texas Archery Tournament this year. We are very proud of the format and believe this will make it possible for any one from any class to win the grand prize. Whether you are a 3D, Indoor or FITA style shooter you won’t want to miss the

Shoot Out at Cinnamon Creek!!!

March 23rd and 24th
    10:00 start times each day

No speed limits!!

1st Place $3000
    2nd Place $1500
    3rd Place $500

Shoot fees: Adults $30, Children $10
    Shoot fees cover both days

Format: This will be a 2 day shoot, shooters must shoot both days. We will be using the standard FITA target. Shooters will shoot 10 rounds of 5 arrows for a total of 50 arrows each day. Each shooter will shoot 4 rounds at their minimum distance, 4 rounds from a middle distance and 2 rounds from a max distance per day. With the exception of the cub classes which will shoot ½ their rounds from each distance posted above. Cash awards will be paid to the top 3 shooters in each adult class. $60, $40 and $20 gift certificates will be awarded for the leaders in each of the 4 kids classes.

Adult Shoot Out:. Each of the 8 division winners will compete in the shoot out. They will each shoot 5 arrows from their mid range distance to determine the overall winner. Ties will be broken by X count or if that is also tied, additional rounds will be shot until a winner is determined. The winner will receive $3000, 2nd place $1500 and 3rd will be awarded $500.

Children’s Shoot Out: Each of the 4 children’s division winners will compete in their own shoot out. Youth classes will shoot from 20 yds, cubs will shoot from 10yds. Ties will be broken by X count or if that is also tied, additional rounds will be shot until a winner is determined. 1st place in both Youth and Cubs will win either a PSE or Hoyt bow.

Division / Short Yardage / Mid Yardage / Long Yardage
    Pro 50 60 70
    Mens Compound Scopes 40 50 60
    Womens Compound Scopes 30 40 50
    Mens Compound Fixed Pins 30 40 50
    FITA/Olympic Recurve 30 40 50
    Womens Compound Fixed Pins 20 30 40
    Mens Traditional 10 20 30
    Womens Traditional 10 20 30
    Youth Boys (13-17) 10 20 30
    Youth Girls (13-17) 10 20 30
    Cub Boys (12 and under) 10 20
    Cub Girls (12 and under) 10 20

Plus there will be novelty shoots and door prizes you wont want to miss out on!!

Pre-registration is greatly appreciated by emailing charles@cinnamoncreekranch.com
    Anyone who pre-registers will receive a free 3D range fee valued at $25

13794 Old Denton Rd
    Roanoke TX 76262
    817-439-8998

Wow, I figured there would be all kinds of comments by now.
    Good luck with your FITA shoot. Enoch and I won't make it because that weekend is our club's ASA Qualifier (Tyler).
    I wish I could make it- FITA style is something I am pretty good at; maybe next time.

Comment

cool deal

Comment

Had previous plans to shoot Tyler. We will see you pistol at Tyler.
        Good luck to Money Shooters at CCR.

Comment

Sounds like fun, but I'll be at Tyler.
          If it was an either day shoot instead of having to shoot both days, I would shoot Tyler one day and this on the other.

Comment

Will be at Tyler, its closer.

Comment

New to tournament shooting. Good payout. Count me in.

Comment

i think everyone is beginning to understand what their dealing with in ccr.

Comment

Dang Tyler is that weekend.

Comment

Trad class with cash payout? We are in. Bringing 5 with me.

Comment

Originally posted by stro man View Post
                      i think everyone is beginning to understand what their dealing with in ccr.
                      What would that be? Outside of being a business constantly to grow the sport of archery? That we all benefit from and creating different styles of shooting opportunities to give it some diversity we don't see much of in texas? Anyone trying to do this regardless of where it's at not only helps the local shops but also organizations, clubs, and even other styles of archery.
                      Last edited by TraditionalRJ; 03-04-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

My boy and I will be there, I am fortunate to have a range like CCR here in the Fort Worth area to offer those kind of rewards. Thanks to all involved!

Comment

bump for joe

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
                            What would that be? Outside of being a business constantly to grow the sport of archery? That we all benefit from and creating different styles of shooting opportunities to give it some diversity we don't see much of in texas? Anyone trying to do this regardless of where it's at not only helps the local shops but also organizations, clubs, and even other styles of archery.
                            Lets see that person has been a member less then a year, has only 20 post, no profile. Tried to stir the same pot on an ASA thread and Mike shut him down. Doesn't seem to have much credibility.

This will be a good shoot for those that choose to attend. Joe always puts on a good event with the help of a great staff.
                            Last edited by Zookeeper; 03-08-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
                              Lets see that person has been a member less then a year, has only 20 post, no profile. Tried to stir the same pot on an ASA thread and Mike shut him down. Doesn't seem to have much credibility.

This will be a good shoot for those that choose to attend. Joe always puts on a good event with the help of a great staff.
                              Agreed. The shoot should be a good one as long as the wind isn't too bad! And just because the pot stirrer has a low post count does not mean that person hasn't been in the tournament archery community for a while.

I for one am so ready for this nonsense to stop, so we can all move on. Best of luck to the shooters and CCR! This will be a great event.

Comment

Working...
                              X