No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen March 2 & 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge congrats to Casey Jones for the smokin score in Unlimited !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
      Outstanding.................... and AFC Paris Members Molly Mabe in Womens Hunter! and Caleb Miller in Young Adult Pins!

and if you have not been paying attention the Trad Class is Growing and Going!

and I believe that a "gardenfairy" is about to become the next Trad Archer......Stay tuned!

Great Job to everyone!
      Last edited by Oneway; 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Had a great weekend at Cowtown. Really enjoyed having a challenging course to shoot. I just had too many 8s to come out on top and a few were just small mental mistakes.

Great job to everyone who had a hand in this shoot. Well done!

Comment

Nice shootin' Casey....Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
            Outstanding.................... and AFC Paris Members Molly Mabe in Womens Hunter! and Caleb Miller in Young Adult Pins!

and if you have not been paying attention the Trad Class is Growing and Going!

and I believe that a "gardenfairy" is about to become the next Trad Archer......Stay tuned!

Great Job to everyone!
            Hate that we missed you Charles.

Megan shot with Caleb on saturday. I followed them around and he is a great shot. Very good score on a not so easy course.

Comment

Thanks Brett!! Miss seeing you out there and shooting together. Congrats to all other shooters that shot well.

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                Hate that we missed you Charles.

Megan shot with Caleb on saturday. I followed them around and he is a great shot. Very good score on a not so easy course.
                Man, DC yesterday was a whirlwind, we left to go eat lunch with my other children and Grandchildren who live in Keller. I will have to sneak down to waco and catch up with you all!

Comment

Thanx so much to all for a great turnout and a great range setup. Was a blast. Tough course as the scores show.

Comment

We love Cowtown and y'all had a great course laid out. Well worth the trip! Thanks for all of your effort- it paid off.

Comment

Man I loved the course very challenging! Great Job!

Comment

Great and challenging course..

Thanks to Cowtown...

Congrats Casey good shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by super sport View Post
                          Great and challenging course..

Thanks to Cowtown...

Congrats Casey good shooting.
                          Thanks Stephen!! Glad to see you come way up here to shoot. Wife and I'll be coming down to your ASA shoot. Look forward to seeing everyone down there. You guys always do a great job and make the day enjoyable!!

Comment

This was a great weekend for archery. I enjoyed seeing all of my archery friends. Thanks to everyone that came out to shoot and a big thanks to the Pros for hanging around so we could have out shootdown. Load up the family and head to Paris for the Pro/Am and watch these guys and gals shoot for several thousand $$$$$$$$$.
                            These shoots could not be possible without all of the time put in by our volunteers. Can not say thanks enough guys for helping.

Comment

I shot Sun. at Cowtown, the best course i've ever shot.
                              great job cowtown. I think this was the best shoot of the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X