Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See yall tomorrow morning.

Comment

Had a good time today, Thanks Chicken Legs for loaning me the ranger finder. Shot with some great people in Joe, Marvin, and Ray. Good job Cowtown. See next year.
      Last edited by KRS; 03-02-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
        Also on Sunday, at 7am, Charles Jones will lead a sunrise service at the range. Thank you Charles.
        See you all tomorrow

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
        Coffee ready soon. And a nice fire to warm up too.
        [ATTACH]463818[/ATTACH]

Mark Jr will like that

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
        See yall tomorrow morning.
        Its going to be a BIG DEAL for sure

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
          Amazing setup by the Cowtown volunteer squad. We quite honestly have two of the best ranges set for this weekend's shoot. Hats of to all of the people that came out and made this possible.
          Gene and Keegan Bohannon
          Todd Pool
          Rocky Doty
          Bob Combest
          Jason Burton
          Donnie Bowman
          Joe and Jake Crawford
          Rusty Kidder
          Gary Gunter
          Roper Wall
          Hats off to these folks after the fact! Nice set up...a little booger of a course! Well done!
          Fred Berg
          Del Rio

Comment

GREAT CROWD for church this morning......even if we did have to wait for Bethel.......Great Job Cowtown! Great Trad Turnout! It was Awesome to see such a Fantastic turnout for everything about this!
            Attached Files

Comment

How many trad shooters were there?

Comment

I think there was 13 total trad shooters

Comment

Had a great time today. I always do. I love going to the qualifiers because I always get to shoot with new people. I really love shooting with the guys who have been at it for a long time. They always have some helpful info to share. Cowtown is one of these best places I have shot at. Can't wait to go back.

Comment

I want to thank every one who came out to shoot with us this weekend. Jake and I laid out the pins range and tried to set a challenging course without using a bunch of long shots. It had a 33 yard avg. for the red stake. Rocky and Joe did a great job on the open range and was a real brain teaser without a bunch of long shots as well. I know I left a few points on the range ( on short shots) and it cost me.

Special thanks to Joe for a lot of hard work and arranging the Shootdown. It was cool to see the pros do what they do best.

Comment

Thanks to all who came out and shot. Thank you to all the workers!!! Thank you to Mike and Tracy and all the ASA folks. Great weekend!

Comment

Cowtown did a great job overall!! Enjoyed it as always!!! Pro Shootdown was a nice way to end day and let people who don't attend National shoots get to see what a Shootdown is like and see why it can be exciting to see what happens on each shot.

Comment

Awesome job as always. Sunrise service was nice as well. Thanks for arranging that with Charles.

Comment

I hated it that I missed these shoot, I have been under the weather since Tuesday & was hoping to get well enough to shoot but, it did not happen. I can't believed I missed these kind of shoot, with the pro's having the shoot down. Hope everyone had a blast & great times, congrats to all the winners.

Comment

Well I went but ended up leaving my sight bar at home but still had a good time watchin a buddy shoot. Met a few new people and it was a good turn out!

Cowboy_junkie it was nice talking to you over there!

Comment

Need to extend a very big thank you to all of Cowtown's volunteers that helped take down the range after a very long and busy weekend of Archery.

Tear down
                                Gene Bohannon
                                Rocky Doty
                                Chuck & Kevin Hubbard
                                Gary Gunter
                                Donnie & Jack Bowman
                                Jason Burton
                                Joe & Jake Crawford

And photos by Rusty Kidder

Workers for shoot
                                Bob Combest
                                Mike and Tracy Smith
                                Glen and Celeste Salsman
                                Dante Danesi
                                Dave Wenner

And taco truck operator, some great grub. And Todd Pool for coming out early to set us all up with cowboy coffee.

Shoot down help
                                Derrick Connelly

Comment

Working...
                                X