Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen March 2 & 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRS View Post
    Qustion, I will be shooting in Open C and my son will be in youth pins, will we be allowed to shoot together?

We only have one range finder between us.
    Open range and pins range Are separate ranges. Shooting in C , you will not be on the same range as the kids

Find me either morning and I will loan you a range finder. I don't use it.

Comment

Thanks for the weather update Chuck. It looks like it will be a nice weekend to shoot! Or in your case look for arrows. lol

Comment

Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
        so in order to win a chance at the buckle i have to be in like open A, or open B class, correct? Yes if you want a SOY buckle; if you shoot Open C and don't win out during the year, you could win a State Championship buckle. But if you shoot in the other two classes, you can win TWO buckles!
        and i just have to shoot one state qualifyer? to go to state? Yes

Its been a long time since i have shot a ASA shoot and the rules have changed since the last time i have shot in one.
        Yes rules are always changing, keeps things interesting!

Comment

Ok guys gotta another question pertaining to Asa rules, I have a set up good leupolds that are currently in the shop and I have an older pair of binos I will be using is their a Maximum power I can use on binos ?

Comment

Ok guys gotta another question pertaining to Asa rules, I have a set up good leupolds that are currently in the shop and I have an older pair of binos I will be using is their a Maximum power I can use on binos ?
            You can use any power. I use 12x
            Just make sure there is not a rangefinder inside the binos, that will result in dq.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Legs View Post
              You can use any power. I use 12x
              Just make sure there is not a rangefinder inside the binos, that will result in dq.
              Sounds good, since I'm gonna shoot in open B class there will be 15 known distance , will they be marked or will I have to bring my range finder ?

Comment

Sounds good, since I'm gonna shoot in open B class there will be 15 known distance , will they be marked or will I have to bring my range finder ?
                Not marked. You will need range finder.

Comment

The woods will be transformed into 2 killer ranges today. We have worked all week to make this the best shoot ever. It's gonna be a good one.

Comment

You will need your rangefinder. We don't give marked yardage because some classes shoot all unknown distance.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                      The woods will be transformed into 2 killer ranges today. We have worked all week to make this the best shoot ever. It's gonna be a good one.
                      X2

Comment

Looking forward to a fun shoot!!

Comment

I'm stoked ive been shooting some local tournaments and i feel like I'm ready hahaha, been shooting quit a bit, havent picked my bow up since deer season and last weekends local tournament i shot a 287 not bad for not shooting a whole lot.

Comment

Don't forget about the electronic registration form!! Save yourself some time! See y'all this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
                              Looking forward to a fun shoot!!
                              Llooking forward to seeing you Casey!

Comment

Amazing setup by the Cowtown volunteer squad. We quite honestly have two of the best ranges set for this weekend's shoot. Hats of to all of the people that came out and made this possible.
                                Gene and Keegan Bohannon
                                Todd Pool
                                Rocky Doty
                                Bob Combest
                                Jason Burton
                                Donnie Bowman
                                Joe and Jake Crawford
                                Rusty Kidder
                                Gary Gunter
                                Roper Wall

Comment

Working...