Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent

Comment

Flyers were taken to PO this morning. Should have yours by weekend (we hope). Extra flyers can be gotten by going to camptakula.com. The camp has posted the flyer and sign up forms on their website.

Comment

As others have stated...this is one of the premier shoots!! Great course, great people, and great competition! Mike mentioned making lunchtime a little longer and I'm all for that...AND print us some new T-shirts this year! Speed the skeeter up a little for me!

~Eric

Comment

Bill you put on a great shoot! Enjoyed the heck out of myself! Hopefully will send my form in this week.
          B

Comment

950+ flyers sent out. USPO has returned approx 40 as not able to deliver. I know people move and there is no forwarding address, but when you get one back and you call the people and verify the address, and the one on the flyer is good, makes you question our postal system.
            If you have not recieved a flyer, or need extra, you can go to Camp TaKuLa's website, they have it and it can be printed out and used.
            Already getting pre registrations in. Remember it is cheaper to pre registar instead of waiting to pay when you arrive.
            Waiting for Hill Country!! Nan is ready to head to the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
              X2! Agreed 100%! I'll hold down the fort while you shoot Mr. Bill just tell them when you start shooting to divert all ?'s to me then I'll divert them to Shana!I'm sure we can have it all messed up by the time you shoot 40 targets.LOL!
              x3! I agree with my dad and Mr. Joe! Probably the only thing that could make it any better is you getting to shoot! You work way too hard to not get to! I love going to this tournament every year!

Comment

I will get on the longer lunch time wagon too if it won't upset the gals in the kitchen too much!
                I don't want to upset the kitchen crew as they do a GREAT job!

Bisch

Comment

Let me know if you need help with T-shirts, you and I can meet and come up with a super cool design. Oh, yea, I up for helping with the fort for you to shoot. I, too, LOVE this shoot! Talked it up so much, I have some friends coming to it from Florida. And they can both shoot!!!

Comment

Lunch times both days have been extended, Thanks for suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
                      Lunch times both days have been extended, Thanks for suggestions
                      You are the man, Bill!

Thanks,

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                      X