Texas ASA Federation State Championship at Brownwood Bowhunters July 14 & 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chicken Legs View Post
    Fixing to be in brownwood. Gonna shoot an indoor round.
    I shot the indoor DAIR 380 yesterday and it was a lot of fun. First time to shoot it and shot a 366.

Comment

Hope everyone is shooting their best and having fun. Sure wish I could have made it. Can't wait to see the scores and who won what.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyelp View Post
        You pin shooters be ready, if you shot the qualifier earlier this year in Brownwood it is more of the same, a challenging course awaits you.
        ^^^ YEP! I shot sat and got spanked oh well next year maybe
        That little black bear better watch out i'll be back!
        Great shoot Brownwood had a great time anyway. Good luck to all.
        Jt

Comment

This was a top notch course and thanks to whomever found my arrow. I really had a great time today.
          The storm I drove into was not fun! Small hail and driving rain made all of pull over and wait it out.

Comment

Any news on the winners at state??

Comment

Sounds like a fun shoot, wish we could have made it.
              First ASA State we have missed in a long ,long time.

Comment

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                Sounds like a fun shoot, wish we could have made it.
                First ASA State we have missed in a long ,long time.
                We missed you Marty and Julie!!!

Great shoot!! Thanks Brownwood!!!!

Comment

We just walked in the door at the house. My lovely bride said sadly she is not turning on the computer again today. She is kinda frazzled! But tomorrow morning she will have all the scores and SOY posted for all to see.

Thanks to Brownwood Bowhunters for hosting the State championship, thank you very much to Maurice Huggins for setting 2 very challenging and fun courses, thanks to Mike and Tracy Smith for directing the chaos and especially a giant Thank You to all the shooters who tool around all over the state playing the game we all love!!

Comment

We just got home too. Thanks to everyone who made this shoot come together . It was as good as it gets IMO.

Comment

We just got home bout 30 minutes ago. We stopped for dinner. Had a good time and thought it was a good course.
                      Good job and thanks to all of the Brownwood club for doing all the work that goes into hosting the state championship!!

Comment

Great job Brownwood! Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          We just walked in the door at the house. My lovely bride said sadly she is not turning on the computer again today. She is kinda frazzled! But tomorrow morning she will have all the scores and SOY posted for all to see.

Thanks to Brownwood Bowhunters for hosting the State championship, thank you very much to Maurice Huggins for setting 2 very challenging and fun courses, thanks to Mike and Tracy Smith for directing the chaos and especially a giant Thank You to all the shooters who tool around all over the state playing the game we all love!!
                          x2

Comment

That was a long day! We left the house at 515 yday morning and got home at 845. Thanks to everyone for another great Texas Asa season! Also want to thank Brownwood for putting on a great state championship! Thanks mike,Tracy,Kurt and tiff for all that y'all do! Y'all are trually a blessing! Marlon and Luke

Comment

The shoot was by far the best 3-D shoot that I have attended. Well organized, great set up & everybody was very helpful. Thanks to everybody involved. Not to mention, to top it all off my son, Ryan won the Eagle class! Proud Dad here. You guys should be as proud as I am, you did a great job.

Comment

What a great way to wrap up the season. Mo did a fantastic job setting 2 championship courses. Mike, Tracy, Tiff, Kurt, Glen, and Cesliste went above and beyond this year to make this a banner year.
                                Im also proud of Jake for his best year yet. This weekend he won the indoor round, a state buckle and the shooter of the year buckle. Great shooting son!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X