No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation State Championship at Brownwood Bowhunters July 14 & 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we need to pre register for DAIR. not sure what time we will be there sat. shooting sunday.

Comment

Mike- Is the DAIR round a one-time only shoot, or can you shoot multiple times to better score?

Comment

Is the payout for the Dair the top 20%? And can you win multiple places if you shoot more than once?

Comment

Wow !!! Lots of questions.....but I bet I get all the answers right.

Originally posted by yotekilr View Post
          Is the no state qualifier required for pro classes only. I have shot multiple Texas ASA qualifiers in 3d this year, but not a DAIR qualifier.
          The Pro class at the state level is not a sanctioned ASA class. It is a class we created. All Pro shooters that shot with us this year shot fun rounds. We had no Pros that actually qualified. Therefore we have opened up the Pro competition at state to any Pro that would like to shoot.

If you are qualified for the state championship in 3D you are also qualified to shoot the DAIR 380.

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
          Is this at the club or at the Park location? I have heard both.

The Texas Archery Guide is giving away another Mathews bag target like the one given away at the Paris qualifier. It got very good reviews so I decided to to it again!
          The ASA state championship is at the Brownwood Bowhunters range.

Thank You for your donations at Archer's for Christ and at state !!!

Originally posted by ifishdad View Post
          do we need to pre register for DAIR. not sure what time we will be there sat. shooting sunday.
          No. Show up at Brownwood Sportsman's Center at one of the listed line times sign up there and shoot.

Originally posted by kgredraider View Post
          Mike- Is the DAIR round a one-time only shoot, or can you shoot multiple times to better score?
          One time only.....make it a good one.

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          Is the payout for the Dair the top 20%? And can you win multiple places if you shoot more than once?
          For the state championship shooters will shoot one round only.

1 to 5 shooters in a class will pay 1st place

6 to 10 shooters in a class will pay 1st & 2nd place

11 or more shooters in a class will pay 1st, 2nd and 3rd place

First place will receive the cash award plus a nice plaque. 2nd and 3rd place will receive cash only.

There is no overall competition. Separate 3D competition. Separate DAIR competition.

Comment

Thinking about shooting. The GPS coordinates do not help. How about a map to the range?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341768893.689002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	24091924
              The red pin is about 1.5 miles south of the Natl. Guard and next to a electrical relay station ( big steel power poles). The gate to the range is beside the elec. power station. LOOK FOR SIGNS!!!!

Comment

Sorry for the mistake. The purple pin is what I meant. The red one is at the Natl. Guard Armory.

Comment

Originally posted by night owl View Post
                  Thinking about shooting. The GPS coordinates do not help. How about a map to the range?

The X is Richmon Farm Supply... another mile south of there. As soon as the double lanes start to merge into one, look right.

Comment

is it still okay for trad goes off at 8am at this one or we all going off at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
                      is it still okay for trad goes off at 8am at this one or we all going off at the same time?
                      Instructions:

1. Go back to post #1
                      2. Read

Comment

I'll be shooting Sunday. Practiced quite a bit yesterday and it wasn't pretty. My fault, since I haven't had much time to shoot lately. See y'all there!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          Instructions:

1. Go back to post #1
                          2. Read

hahaha so that is a no....

Comment

just for clarification too.. as listed on the texasasafederation.com website... there will be a women's trad buckle awarded this year?

Comment

Will be there Sunday Morning

Comment

Working...
                              X