Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I hate a Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray that their conscience gets the best of them...

Comment

Originally posted by angelmom1971 View Post
      Pray that their conscience gets the best of them...
      A person who is so low to not earn for themselves has no chance of a conscience, integrity or any type of values. No, the only thing that this person would understand is a thick helping of street justice...I have had customers come in to buy the remote game cameras. (They record in a remote spot away from the camera) The reason this is done is because the worthless, low-life pieces of trash steal the cameras to avoid capture. At least with this system, you have a reording of not only the initial criminal act, but you actually have photos of them stealing the camera.

I have ZERO tolerance for a thief. Worthless. Sorry this happened to good, hard-working people.

Comment

Guess it does happen everywhere. Really didn't think it would happen around there. Hope they get caught. Don't know if lawn mower or chain saw serial numbers would do any good.

They should be scalped and hanged, you think?

Comment

Check your local pawn shops for the small stuff. If it's not there, leave a list with your name and number with the owner. It may turn up. I recovered some stuff that way once. Also, troll Craig's List for the mower. Got to move quickly though. These people are ususally trying to turn a fast buck to feed their drug habits.

Comment

That sucks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                That sucks.
                Check out my other thread now that sucks

Comment

Working...
                X