I hate a Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate a Thief

Well I guess they are every where. Some one has removed every lock from our storage containers and made off with our Riding Mower and chainsaw. I guess they did not have a use for our Targets Thank God. Normaly the mower is kept at my house but this last week I took it to the club because we are mowing alot and it is a hassle to haul it from Lancaster to Terrell every time it needs to be used. Well 2000.00 lesson learned. Man I HATE A THIEF.

Tim

I take it they removed lock on gate to get in. Glad that's all the damage they did. Can the locks be beefed up or enlarged?

Comment

That sucks tim

Comment

Man that sucks and I hope that they get caught.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Thieves seem to be winning the battle these days.

Comment

Hopefully they didn't just run out of room and are planning on circling back and gettin the rest of what they already haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer57 View Post
              I take it they removed lock on gate to get in. Glad that's all the damage they did. Can the locks be beefed up or enlarged?
              No! they actually walked in from 205 on a trail I cleared with my tractor last weekend. I do not know what they used to get the locks off. I am thinking a cordless sawsall because three of the locks were the type that you can not get bolt cutters on. They either took the locks with them or thru them off in the brush some place.
              As for heavier locks I just got home from taking them out and putting them on the containers.. I have a couple of trail cameras that will find there way out to the club.

Comment

No one likes a liar or a thief... even other liars and thieves

Comment

Sorry to hear

Comment

Thats terrible Tim. I hope they get caught.

Comment

Im with ya on the camera's, can u install some metal around lock to make it difficult to gain access?

Comment

We are right off 205, last year they stole our big gooseneck trailer from right beside our building. I hate thieves. Sorry they got you too.

Comment

sorry to hear that,,, we had the same incident happen at our club...

Comment

Hate to hear that Tim.

Comment

Tim,
                              Sorry to hear that.
                              We had problems for a while too.
                              Probably at least 5 break ins in about 8 months.
                              I have the containers pretty secure now.
                              PM me if you want to come look at how we secured ours.
                              No successful break ins since.

Comment

Working...
                              X