No announcement yet.

It's Fix'n To Rain In Paris......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so it didn't miss Paris, how bad is it ?

Comment

May need WADERS, it flooded here and still going. My boots were on the verge of being too short a couple years ago.

Comment

Might have to try out my duck hunting wader's

Comment

I just talked to Mike Tyrell. He is onsite but he said he is not sure how high the water got as it is still raining there. They had got some of the ranges set yesterday and were going to finish up today and tomorrow. I told him if they needed help I would call out the troops to help them. He said he would let us know if they need help.

Comment

Paris and ASA always put on a GREAT SHOOT! Don't let the mud scare you.

Comment

boots are in the truck already. might have to check in to getting some hip waders today.

Comment

It's tough judging distance on moving water.
                I'll bring a kayak if I have , I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                  I just talked to Mike Tyrell. He is onsite but he said he is not sure how high the water got as it is still raining there. They had got some of the ranges set yesterday and were going to finish up today and tomorrow. I told him if they needed help I would call out the troops to help them. He said he would let us know if they need help.
                  Wife and I took our evening walk along the paved trail north of the civic center and it's wet but I've seen it worse. Some standing water in the shooting lanes but this could dry up or drain before Thursday. It'll still be wet and muddy, especially on the practice range, so bring your boots just in case. Weather is saying we may get a little more rain tonight but we're still way short of what they were calling for earlier in the week. I think it'll be a perfect 'Rubber Boot' shoot! See y'all in a couple of days.

OH YEAH, fill up with gas before you get to Paris, $3.89.9 at most stations here. It's a racket.

Comment

Working...
                  X