It's Fix'n To Rain In Paris......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Fix'n To Rain In Paris......

.... bigtime and it's going to be a swamp at the Delta Southwest ProAm. If your driving up for the shoot, bring a good comfortable pair of rubber boots (Mucks or LaCross) because you're going to need 'em. The weather man is saying great weather starting Thursday and lasting through the weekend but the ranges will be ankle deep in mud and water. Still looking forward to the shoot and hope everyone has a great time.

Think positive man , this wind might blow it right past there.

Comment

Why would this year be any different? Seems like that ProAm is always a mud-fest. It wouldn't be the same without it!

Comment

Currently, the sun is shining and the wind is blowing like crazy. It lightly sprinkled a couple of times earlier today but no rain. Hopefully it will stay west of us here in Lamar County.

Comment

Can't wait to bust out with my bright yellow Honey Bee rubber boots from West Monroe. Just wouldn't be a Pro-Am without mud and water.

Comment

Update! Sitting on my deck 10 miles east of Paris, dark clouds are rolling in.

Comment

It's sunny and warm at my house in Paris, not sure what you guys are looking at .

Think positive But you might throw in a canoe while your at it with your boots lol

Comment

Awesome- I can check out my new NEOS overboots! The new ones are taller and a tougher material - the old ones ripped two weeks ago.

Comment

Bring it on , have boots will travel .

Comment

Originally posted by Big-Ed View Post
                    Why would this year be any different? Seems like that ProAm is always a mud-fest. It wouldn't be the same without it!
                    "The Rubber Boot Shoot."

Comment

Looks like I need to get my son a pair.....Momma wouldn't be happy if I brought him back without shoes!

Comment

As long as trees are not blowing down while on the range like they did two years ago when I was there everything will be alright

Comment

Oh great and I am finely getting to shoot a pro-am.

Comment

Rubber boots are always on the check list for PARIS. thanks for the heads up.

Comment

It's officially here!

Comment

Working...
                              X