No announcement yet.

Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Tyler Archery Club March 17-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again everyone! Next year we may consider a whole different part of the property, if we can figure out a good way to bus all of you out to it! Just kidding, but it would be a walk more like what we do to get to the ranges at the Pro-Ams.
    I think everyone was grateful for the very tall pines, because they sure kept the wind off of us. We could hear it rushing overhead, but except for targets 1-5 on the open range, it wasn't a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
      Thanks again everyone! Next year we may consider a whole different part of the property, if we can figure out a good way to bus all of you out to it! Just kidding, but it would be a walk more like what we do to get to the ranges at the Pro-Ams.
      I think everyone was grateful for the very tall pines, because they sure kept the wind off of us. We could hear it rushing overhead, but except for targets 1-5 on the open range, it wasn't a problem.
      Jayde seemed to like it

Comment

When is the next shoot?

Comment

This is my first post on TBH. Thanks for an Awesome shoot this weekend . See y'all in Paris .

Comment

Originally posted by Jayde C View Post
            This is my first post on TBH. Thanks for an Awesome shoot this weekend . See y'all in Paris .
            Welcome Jayde!
            Great shooting this weekend.
            See ya at Paris.

Comment

HOwdy sir. Good to see you on here.

Comment

We missed you in Concho Valley!! See you in Paris....might need some coachin"....

Comment

This is almost like being at a Texas ASA , Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Who is Jayde?

J/K. Great shooting at Tyler!!

Comment

Originally posted by 94sktr View Post
                      When is the next shoot?
                      Don't know who you are- you should introduce yourself! Welcome to tbh too!
                      The next shoot is always next weekend! This coming weekend is the Paris Pro-Am, quite possibly the biggest 3D tournament in the nation!!

The next Tyler shoot is the Sunday after Easter, April 15.

Stacey P

Comment

WASSUP Jayde.

Comment

Working...
                        X