Concho Valley ASA this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
    I'm enjoying this thread!! Welcome back Todd!! I heard a long time ago you use to shoot as good as rocky and splitbeam with a compound!!
    And you get to sleep in now!!

Also I believe I welcomed Kelsey to his new addiction before the first asa shoot in Jan !!
    Indeed you did, Marlon. See y'all there!

Comment

Setting targets today!!!

Comment

I will be there on Sunday... I'm probably going to shoot the woods down, but to hell with it! I have to start somewhere I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ecostar View Post
          I will be there on Sunday... I'm probably going to shoot the woods down, but to hell with it! I have to start somewhere I guess.
          Fantastic!!! Look forward to seeing you buddy..

Comment

Well look what the cat drug in , glad your back bud. Just in time to tune up for Paris too. You should come Saturday & shoot with us.

Comment

Glad you are coming.

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Comment

Patiently waiting for some arrows to arrive so that I can setup my bow and get to practicing...

Comment

Patiently waiting for some arrows to arrive so that I can setup my bow and get to practicing...
                    Tell that to someone who doesn't know you , you could use willow branches & kick butt.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Just steal a few from your brother. I'm sure he won't mind!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Thank you to all the shooters and workers

Comment

Working...
                            X