• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concho Valley ASA this weekend

We have an ASA shoot this weekend.

20 new McKenzie targets

New Static Range

Free BBQ sandwiches to all shooters, each day.

Weather will be great!

It will be a great shoot

I'll be coming in jmark! I think Dad will be coming out with me as well. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Great

Comment

Be there Sun.

Comment

Me, BrettC, Jayde, and the newest member to our crew, my 10 year old daughter Aspen plan to be joining Brandon (cornslinger) on Saturday!

Comment

Hmmm... I'll be at the lease this weekend out that way. I've never been to one of these things but have always wanted to. Where exactly is this taking place?

Comment

Originally posted by Concho Man View Post
              Hmmm... I'll be at the lease this weekend out that way. I've never been to one of these things but have always wanted to. Where exactly is this taking place?
              I hope you get to come out & shoot Saturday, you can shoot with us if you want. Im not sure where it is exactly yet either.

Comment

Wife and I are headed down Saturday to shoot on static range that day and shoot the course Sunday. Looking forward to a great trip and the great BBQ sandwiches. Had a great time last year and the BBQ sandwiches were FANTASTIC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
                  Wife and I are headed down Saturday to shoot on static range that day and shoot the course Sunday. Looking forward to a great trip and the great BBQ sandwiches. Had a great time last year and the BBQ sandwiches were FANTASTIC!!!!
                  What is Static range ?

Comment

Originally posted by Concho Man View Post
                    Yeah do it! and when we are finished you and everyone else is invited to me and Brett's lease to help us put up feeder pens and fill feeders!

Comment

Luke and I will be shooting Saturday!! Never been there. Looking forward to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                        What is Static range ?
                        Fancy term for practice range.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                          What is Static range ?
                          Practice range( bag targets)

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                            Practice range( bag targets)
                            Ooohh , just when I thought I new alittle about this archery stuff someone slings some new word on me

Comment

Count me in for Saturday as well. Looking forward to it. Plus, it's only an hour from the house.

Comment

Working...
                              X