Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cinnamon Creek Ranch on January 28-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cinnamon Creek Ranch on January 28-29

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will kick off the 2012 season at Cinnamon Creek Ranch in Roanoke on January 28-29.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

Class Changes: For 2012 we will be adding a new Women’s Open B Class (half known / half unknown) and a Young Adult Pins Class.

Known and Unknown Classes for 2012:

• All Known: Men's Known (K50 and K45 combined) Women’s Known 40, Bow Novice, Women’s Bowhunter, Young Adult Pins, Youth Pins. These classes score the high 12 on targets 1-15 and the low 12 on targets 16-30.

• Combination Known and Unknown: Women’s Open B, Youth Boys & Girls, Young Adult, Senior Women’s, Hunter, Open C, Open B, Senior Eagle, Eagle and Jr. Eagle. These classes score the high 12 on targets 1-15 and the low 12on targets 16-30.

• All Unknown: Men's Unknown (Open A and Semi-Pro combined), Women’s Open, Senior Masters, Super Senior, Senior Open, Limited, Unlimited, Traditional, Women's Traditional and all Pro classes. These classes score the low 12 on all targets.

14-Ring Scoring in 2012: In addition to the Pro Classes, all Eagle classes, Traditional, and all 30-yard classes including the Bow Novice, Young Adult Pins, Women’s Hunter, Youth Pins, Youth Boys and Youth Girls will not be scoring the 14-Ring in competition this year.

Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these changes to these classes for 2012.

If you are in a KNOWN distance class or a 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown class you MUST have a range finder. If you do not have a range finder we will assign you to a group that has a range finder. Yardage sheets will be supplied to shooters that shoot from the Yellow, Green and Orange stakes ONLY.

For a complete schedule, rules, scores, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Cinnamon Creek Ranch features heavily wooded creek bottoms, open prairies, and steep elevation changes. You will encounter a variety of challenging shots at CCR.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone !!!!

Here is a link to the Cinnamon Creek Ranch website. You can find a map and directions to the club there.

And Remember.....We are The Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

We will be there for both days.

Ready to go foam hunting!!
    Chris

Comment

We will make one day or the other- got to get ready for Florida!

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          In
          What he said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Gonna have to come tune up for my hunt with the folks from Hunt Wicked Close the week end after this plus I need to get back to shooting more.

Comment

Dang it! this is killing me! not sure when I will be walking again, y'all have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by ChippyMotai View Post
                Dang it! this is killing me! not sure when I will be walking again, y'all have a good one.
                What happened Mark ???

Comment

I'll be there Saturday!! I'm very excited!

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                    I'll be there Saturday!! I'm very excited!

Good deal Kelsey. Give me a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      What happened Mark ???
                      Accident at work. Sending you a PM.

Comment

In for both days

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by ChippyMotai View Post
                            Accident at work. Sending you a PM.
                            Sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon, we hope to see ya out before the 3-D season is over.

Julie and I will be at CCR, don't know what day yet.

Comment

I'm in on sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X