Pro Play Day Jan 15 @ Brazos County Archery Club Bryan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Play Day Jan 15 @ Brazos County Archery Club Bryan

This is our second annual Pro Play Day. 10 am Shotgun start. Pro, Semi - Pro, and kids shoot for free. Non-Pro will cost $15. Awards for kids classes and non-pro classes. Gifts for all pro and semi pro shooters.

This will be an ASA Pro-Am quality course. 30 ASA Targets, ASA classes and rules. If you shoot in a known distance class, you must bring a range finder.

Concessions available. Fun Shot afterwards.

Come out and shoot with the pros, get autographs! We will try to pair the non-pro with the pro shooters.

For hotel information, please contact the Bryan - College Station Convention and Visitors Bureau (http://www.visitaggieland.com/)

If you missed it last year, you probably heard some of the top 3D pros talking about it!

Check out www.BrazosCountyArchery.com for more information about the BCAC club and events!

We missed it last year going to try and make this one. Waiting on my official work schedule to kick in. Working m-f now but changing to a 8 on 6 off schedule at anytime.We will see you this sunday for sure though.

Comment

front and center - we will have fajitas for lunch!

Comment

Does retired Pro's have to pay to play next weekend?

Comment

No. Retired pros are welcome to attend.

Comment

We are going to try to make it.

Comment

Cool which Pros do you have coming this year ?

Comment

I'm still working on that, Brett. Last year, Tommy Gomez, George Pharis, and a couple of others came. After the shoot, several more asked me to invite them this year.

Rhonda Calhoun, Sherry Hott and I will be there for sure. I hope to see Tommy, Micheal Braden and Fay Figon, too. And Kurt and Tiffany Page. And several others that I cannot think of how to get in touch with. Laurie Watson will be flying.

George can't make it - he's got some serious shoulder problems. Gene won't be back until Monday and he's very disappointed to miss it.
                Last edited by Dusty Britches; 01-09-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I'd also like to see Brett C, Jayde, Mike and Tracy Smith, Pistol, Rifle, and nearly every other TBHer in a long list that I cannot possibly have all of the names for.

Comment

Tracey, I'll get a hold of Russell Payne and see if he can attend.

Comment

That would be awesome! Thanks, Jason.

Comment

Hey, don't I count? I am pretty much married to one but she is scared she won't be hott anymore

Comment

Oh, yeah, you definitely count! Welcome to TBH! Glad you made it!

umm - Sherry Hott.
                          Sherry Mack.
                          Sherry Mack Hott.
                          Sherry Hott Mack

Yeah, I see her point.

Comment

I see it too now. Let's just do sherry mackey. She can always be hott to me

Comment

Always room for more pros and semi pros!

Comment

Working...
                              X