Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last call!

Comment

sounds like fun, The lorena bunch will be there.

Comment

today...

Comment

Ready to go

Comment

Getting ready to see our friends and shoot some.

Comment

Bcac

Had a great time shooting today!

Comment

Great shoot as always, but I know why Sherry is the pro the other half doesnt know how to add. Im still not over the let down.
                Thanks Sherry for helping Colby even though he doesnt act like he is paying attention.

Comment

-.- poor baby. I could have added mine up wrong and been higher I was just trying to make you feel better. It will be ok little trooper. And yes. My sherry is the best

Comment

Nice Daniel...

It was fun and we had a great time- worth the 3 hour drive for us. I got to shoot with Michael and Georgianna Braden and Enoch got to shoot with Tommy Gomez- it was awesome!

Comment

Wish we could have made it, sounds like it was a great shoot.

Comment

It was fun, and the pros really liked it- they said they will be back!

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting this shoot. We are already making plans to expand it next year. We are hoping to have an added money fun shoot and perhaps do cash paybacks. We were going to do an added money long shot, but not very many people wanted to shoot it.

I heard a lot of very nice compliments about the course, not so many about the fajita lunch. I'm sure everyone liked it though - we went through 15 pounds of beef and 9 pounds of chicken!

Our next shoot is February 12. We are striving to have a pro-am quality course. Come up and check it out!

Comment

good set up, perfect weather, enjoyed it. we had a great time, no better way to start the year out than to beat your highest ever score by 30 pts!!! hope i can hold that 8.5pt average with my longbow all year!! thanks for putting it on. probably see yall on the 12th. that young girl shooting olympic style you put with us probably thought we were nuts!!!

Comment

Keep it up!

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              I would like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting this shoot. We are already making plans to expand it next year. We are hoping to have an added money fun shoot and perhaps do cash paybacks. We were going to do an added money long shot, but not very many people wanted to shoot it.

I heard a lot of very nice compliments about the course, not so many about the fajita lunch. I'm sure everyone liked it though - we went through 15 pounds of beef and 9 pounds of chicken!

Our next shoot is February 12. We are striving to have a pro-am quality course. Come up and check it out!
                              Tracey, Yall do a great job on the course! Pro-Am quallity for sure this past weekend! BUT....No more Fajitas!!! I ate FIVE!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jay-J;4807446]Tracey, Yall do a great job on the course! Pro-Am quallity for sure this past weekend! BUT....No more Fajitas!!! I ate FIVE!!![/QUOTE

Need a crawfish boil one weekend. Ill get my bacon and string out see if I can catch a few

Comment

Working...
                                X