No announcement yet.

LSBA's STATE Shoot~07/17/11, Brazoria County Bowmen's, Brazoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DDS for posting the pics. I had intended on taking pics and then forgot to bring out the camera. I know Dena and Dora took pics on their phones, but I think you will have to go to facebook to see them. Thanks again everyone for coming out and supporting the LSBA, and your kind words.
    Bob

Comment

Thanks brad good shooting to u too

Comment

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate all the shooters who showed up and supported the LSBA and Brazoria County Bowmen's. I have to give a big thanks to my bud, Dora, for coming out and helping and being my arrow caddie. I appreciate Derek Herring and Mike Haines helping with the raffle as well! Too bad I missed Derek's 92 yard long shot!

Manny, thanks for posting up the pics! Dora and I have some on our phone that we were posting to FB during the shoot, but didn't have a camera. It has been a pleasure meeting and having you, Michael and Brad come out and shoot at the LSBA 3-D events. You guys make 3-D fun!

The officers and directors of Brazoria County Bowmen's spend the week before the shoot working out in the HOT sun to make this an awesome and challenging shoot. I appreciate all of prep work that they put into a great course.

Two thumbs up to Charlie Reed, AJ Timmer, David Lewis, Scott Crabtree, James Paulette, Larry Wafer and Steve Efird for all of their hard working setting up the course and cooking the meal!! I hope I didn't leave anyone out and if I did, my apologies because I appreciate all of your hard work as well.

I think Mike Craighead took home ALL of the raffle items. Congrats on the multiple wins, Mike!!

Comment

Working...
        X