X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The course was awesome

Comment

Great Job Brownwood

Kelli and I really appreciate all the hard work that everyone put in for this shoot. The course was great, concessions were great, it was just an awesome shoot. Brownwood does it again, great job.

Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

That was a great shoot, It was my first but I assure you it will not be my last. Thanks for the great time!

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
          Great meeting you too Murph. Saw a lot of familiar faces and even more new ones today... some I've never seen at 3D shoots, good to see the sport growing.

See everybody in Paris next weekend... I be there Thursday helping with the city shoot.

Stellar job and support once again Mike & Tracy.

And after 5 years, finally got a chance to shoot with Mike(Arrowsmith). Hit me up anytime Mike, I'll gladly share a stake with ya.

Jimmy. I enjoyed shooting with you, Mo, and Greg.

You guys did a great job with the set up. That was a 3D range that you wanted to shoot again and again. The 4H guys and gals concession food was awesome.

A BIG Thanks to Brownwood Bowhunters for hosting this shoot !!!!

Comment

Had a great time again. Really enjoyed shooting with Brownie Curry, Jimmy Mitchell, and Jimmy Fisher. Great job Brownwood on everything!!!

Comment

What a great course set up. Mo, Jimmy and all others you did an outstanding as usual.

Comment

Wish I could make that, sounds like a blast!!

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
                  Had a great time again. Really enjoyed shooting with Brownie Curry, Jimmy Mitchell, and Jimmy Fisher. Great job Brownwood on everything!!!
                  Good to see you again Casey... sure wish I had shot my 'official' round with what I shot Sunday.

Comment

5 Star all the way. Probley the best course i've shoot in years. If you missed this one then shame on you. It was very well thought out, lots of effort went in to cutting new trail and lanes. Great weather (out of the wind). Just as they lured me in to a false sense of hope they would blind side me with a M&J left hook. Thanks guys for setting a fun challenging course.

Comment

Working...
                    X