Cowtown Winter Traditional Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewis Vaden View Post
    I have several in the low 40's that I always bring to this shoot. Anyone who doesn't have a tradbow is welcome to use one. I probably can dig up a couple dozen arrows also.
    Put my name on one of your bows Lewis

Comment

YOUTH and CUB OVERALL AWARD
      We will be offering a Buckle for the YOUTH and CUB class for Overall award. This will be for the highest 3 scores combined in each class. I have been asked if youth could compete for Overall so I have created 2 more buckles just for them. If they want to compete for the knives , they will have to shoot Adult stakes.

Comment

Are spectators welcome? It would be a good opportunity to met some of you trad folks.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Are spectators welcome? It would be a good opportunity to met some of you trad folks.
          Why be a spectator? Come and shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            Why be a spectator? Come and shoot.
            Will they have life-sized brontosaurus and T-Rex targets to be shot at 10 yards? If so, then maybe....

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Will they have life-sized brontosaurus and T-Rex targets to be shot at 10 yards? If so, then maybe....
              Seriously, come out and shoot. Skill is not an issue, really. As I've told others-I've missed 18 out of 30 targets before. You are bound to do better than that. Anyway if you don't we will all get the idea that you are sensitive and THAT AIN'T GOOD! lol

Comment

You can come and shoot, visit , watch, eat , HAVE FUN, MEET GREAT PEOPLE, Shoot many types of bows. Just COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

jerp,

If my bow comes in before then, I think i'm going to go shoot.

Comment

Running pig spotted today. Can you hit it?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                      Running pig spotted today. Can you hit it?
                      I like runnin pigs...skiing baboons and flyin football turkeys!
                      Bring it on!

Comment

Ok the ASA Qualifier is over and its time to get the targets set in the briars and the brambles just like the trad shooters like them. This is going to be a fun shoot so if you dont have a trad bow borrow one from someone or just come out and see what is going on.

Comment

This might be a stupid question, can I shoot a compound, and I wouldn't care about placement or awards.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            This might be a stupid question, can I shoot a compound, and I wouldn't care about placement or awards.

Not on the range, Trad equipment only. You can come out and shoot the practice range .

Comment

You have my bow ready?

Comment

We will have some for you. Come on out.

Comment

Working...
                                X