• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Winter Traditional Shoot

6th. Annual Cowtown Bowmen
    TRADITIONAL SHOOT
    Date: Feb. 26th. & 27th. 2011
    Registration: Opens by 8:00 am. The Practice Range will also be open by 8:00 am. (Both Days)

Format: 50 3-D Animals w/3 Mulligan @ $1.00 each.

Shoot Times: California Start 8:00 am. (Both Days)
    * (Score Cards in by Sundown Saturday.) * (Score Cards in by 1:00 pm. Sunday.)

Shoot Fees: $20.00 a round. Register at the Range. (12 yrs. and under FREE.)
    Pre-Register (at the shoot) to Shoot 3 Rounds for $45.00 (ALL AROUND)All of our Tournaments and Events are Rain or Shine!

Classes:
    Male / Female - Longbow – Open
    Male / Female - Longbow - Wood
    Male / Female - Recurve - Open
    Male / Female - Recurve – Wood
    Male Senior 65 and up
    Male / Female - Primitive
    Youth 13-17 yrs. (1 Class)
    Cubs 12 and under.

Awards:
    Class: 1st., 2nd., & 3rd. Place BELT BUCKLE. Adult
    Plaques for youth and cub
    * Only one award per shooter for Class competition.

ALL AROUND: 1st., 2nd., & 3rd. Place Male / 1ST Place for Female . ( YOU MUST COMPETE IN 3 DIFFERENT CLASSES TO COMPETE FOR ALL AROUND AWARD)
    Activities: * Novelty Shoots!*
    Concessions will be available at the Range.
    For More Information: Please Contact:
    Todd Pool- huntinpool@msn.com
    Or visit: www.cowtownbowmen.com
    DIRECTIONS: 9900 Watercress Dr. Fort Worth, TX. 76108
    Exit Loop 820 at Silver Creek Road
    Go 4 miles to Watercress Drive. Bear right off of Silver Creek Road onto Watercress Drive. The Range is located on the left at 9900 Watercress Drive
    Vendors: If you are an Archery related vendor and would like to set up a table or
    display we would love to have you. There are no charges to set up a space. You would
    need to furnish your own tables. Please contact us in advance if you would like have a
    space at one of our events.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We are looking forward to all of the trad shooters that will be here. Borrow a trad bow from someone if you dont have one because this shoot is as much fun as you will have at a tournament.

Comment

Now this looks fun ! I am getting frustrated with the compound & you trad guys seem to have way more fun shooting . I want archery to be fun & I have a nice td recurve , seriously thinking of changing over , I will try to come. Thanks CTB

Comment

Brett there will be a lot of us compound shooters there. And your right it is fun.

Comment

I have several bows in the upper 40's and low 50's . I will let anyone shoot if they want to play. If you lose my arrows, I WILL kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
            I have several bows in the upper 40's and low 50's . I will let anyone shoot if they want to play. If you lose my arrows, I WILL kill you.
            I think I'll bring my own

Comment

I have several in the low 40's that I always bring to this shoot. Anyone who doesn't have a tradbow is welcome to use one. I probably can dig up a couple dozen arrows also.

Comment

Comment

Seriously , I have several groups of arrows and a few bows to choose from. Any of you guys who want to shoot a fun course , Let me know. I can fix you right up.

Comment

Senior class rule change

There has been a class change for the Winter Trad Shoot.
                    Senior class is 60 -Older After much input over the last week it has been changed. Thanks and I hope to see everyone there.

Comment

This sounds like fun. I would like to give this a try, because yall move quicker that we do at 3D compound shoots

Comment

Getting closer!!!!!1

Comment

Pray for good weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                            Pray for good weather.
                            Weather WILL be GOOD .

Comment

I'm coming for that Recurve Open Todd!!!

No seriously..I can't wait to shoot this one again. Last year was a blast. I've got a state powerlifting meet to attend that saturday or I would shoot both days.

Comment

Working...
                              X