No announcement yet.

Finally for you mouth breathers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deb, you will enjoy shooting the ASA shoots. Just join and show up, plenty of folks will show you what you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Deb, you will enjoy shooting the ASA shoots. Just join and show up, plenty of folks will show you what you need to know.

that is good to know because i need to know the yardages on all 30 targets.

Comment

Why? Just shoot 'em where they are.

Comment

For just $3.00 we can all be cured
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
            First of all...this was not about how unhappy I am about the ASA TX schedule...I was merely pointing out that, from my perspective (as if that EVER had any weight or importance at all) there isn't an easy solution...yes, there are more shoots, more opportunities, more sunshine for everybody...but there are clubs in Tx where I will not drive the distance to shoot a major tournament, let alone a qualifier...so it cuts down the number of events I will be going to.
            This all started because I was offended by the term "mouth Breather, which, for your information is NOT a comical term used to describe anything funny, it is a derogatory term used to demean someone and directly insults their intelligence...if you don't believe me, go call your boss a mouth breather...and then have a Merry christmas filing for unemployment. this was also about how the few that HAVE the triple secret info about the still secret shooter of the year program kept flinging it in the faces of us mouth breathers and telling us if we just "waited" we'd eventually get the info...soon...maybe (still haven't gotten it by the way)
            The ASA schedule is fine...the events are growing, and the sunshine that is ASA will shine on us all...heck, we may even be able to have an archery festival of some kind down the road! I have no problems with said schedule, will say nothing more about it, because my concerns about it only affect me...sorry I wll make the shoots I can and am willing to make, I will go into the new season understanding that SOY is out of the question for me, and I will enjoy the opportunities I have been given...I promise...LOL Merry Xmas!

Dave,

For the record there is not a group of people that know the "super secret SOY info". I am the Texas ASA Eastern State Rep. and do not know the SOY format....nether do the other area reps. Mike has proposed a few ideas to the National Federation office for approval. Once they come to a conclusion, it will be announced.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Secondly, if you have not noticed, there is a new SOY at the NATIONAL Pro/Am level as well. ASA is growing and times are changing. There are more NATIONAL shoots in our area than there ever has been (this was done to accommodate the HUGE growth of ASA archery in the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas area (TOLA). I hope that you can find it worth your while to attend the 4th (or even 5th) shoot in your region.

Comment

From the Urban Dictionary

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
              For just $3.00 we can all be cured
              Mouth Breather

someone who is ignorant to the social courtesies of public movement. consequently, they stifle the mobility of thinking humans by becoming an obstacle which must be negotiated. they can be identified by their despondent facial expressions and wide-open mouths .

mouth-breathern. a stupid person; a moron, dolt, imbecile. Subjects: English, Derogatory, Slang
              Editorial Note: The original definition of mouth-breather referred to a person that, due to medical problems (usually with the sinuses or nose), was forced to breath via the mouth. This leaves the jaw hanging open at most times, which has a tendency to make a person look dopey or spacey.
              Last edited by Davik; 12-16-2010, 07:35 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Oh never mind then I just snore

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
                  Mouth Breather

someone who is ignorant to the social courtesies of public movement. consequently, they stifle the mobility of thinking humans by becoming an obstacle which must be negotiated. they can be identified by their despondent facial expressions and wide-open mouths .mouth-breathern. a stupid person; a moron, dolt, imbecile. Subjects: English, Derogatory, Slang
                  Editorial Note: The original definition of mouth-breather referred to a person that, due to medical problems (usually with the sinuses or nose), was forced to breath via the mouth. This leaves the jaw hanging open at most times, which has a tendency to make a person look dopey or spacey.
                  Look up Davik in the urban dictionary and you will find the above quote.
                  Come on get a life , get laid, have a beer, what ever it takes but lighten up it is just a game.
                  Ok i am ready for camp.

Comment

Well, lol, maybe I am a mouth breather, but even I know that we are not supposed to say "get laid".

Comment

After reading this thread man it is going to be a fun year.

Comment

I dont know if this is on the correct thread but here it goes. I am going to shoot several ASA shoots for the first time this year. All of the shoots in my region are 2 day shoots. My question is can we shoot one day or the other or do we have to shoot both days?

Comment

One day...your choice...the national shoots are two days.

Comment

Cool Deal I am READY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X