X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got to meet him

Sad sad day!... cancer sucks...

Comment

The archery community will miss you David, You have touched the lives of so many. We'll join you in the "Big Hunt" before too long.
      Your name will live on and on.
      Rest In Peace David Hughes.

Comment

RIP

Prayers sent up for the family and many friends of Mr. David Hughes in dealing with his passing.

Chris and Merissa

Comment

Prayers Sent. David was a great archer and great person. He will be missed by many.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Prayers Sent. David was a great archer and great person. He will be missed by many.
            Yesssss
            Attached Files

Comment

Rest in peace "Daddy David" you will be greatly missed. Prayers out to Donna and family.

Comment

Here is information on David's services.
                Visitation is Fri 6-8 PM at Baum-Carlock funeral home in Mineral Wells.
                Funeral is Sat 11 AM at Adell Christian Fellowship. Address is 101 Adell Road Weatherford, TX. You can Google that address to get directions.

Comment

Not to take away from the post, but is this the David that had a hunting operation in Moore, TX that also had an outdoor 3d range as well. I went on a hog/exotic hunt there years ago as a teenager, and thouroghly enjoyed the man named David Hughes. Our cabin had peoples names signed on the wall when someone killed something if I remember correctly. One heck of a gentleman and will surely be missed.

Comment

SAD DAY FOR THE TEXAS ARCHERY COMMUNITY

HE WILL BE MISSED VERY MUCH, I WISH I COULD LEARN AS MUCH AS HE FORGOT !

BEST WISHES TO DONNA, RAY, AND FAMILY.....HE WAS A CLASS ACT

Comment

Working...
                    X