No announcement yet.

David Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent to you and your family. God Bless you David.

Comment

I wish cancer would get cancer and die.
      Prayers sent.

Comment

More from David&Donna
        Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010105.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	23951964
        "I will come back"
        Attached Files

Comment

Darington USA-National Field Championship
          Attached Files

Comment

On one of my very first indoor shoots, I had the honor of shooting alongside David. He's an outstanding individual and I'll never forget the words of this man concerning the sounds coming from his bow...

and I quote, "Hell son! You can't put mufflers on a HOT ROD!"

He said these words while continuing to put those big shafts into the x-ring time after time. I'm glad I had that opportunity to be in his company!

I hope that we all can be the stewards within the archery world that David has been!

Greg

Comment

:Click image for larger version

Name:	image00999.jpg
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	23952340(MY friend will soon be with are lord GOD!
              Why him why so soon ?
              God must want him really bad !

Name:	Image1.gif
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	23952339
              Hes gone threw more **** with his cancer than any one man should ever have to go threw.
              DAMIT !!!
              He was an is the BADEST mother f----- to ever to shoot a bow & arrow!
              I want to be like David but there will never be any one like him.me an David ray Hughes David's son and David & Donna Hughes
              I'm gone a miss him.

Name:	P1010365.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	23952338

Your friend Bubba Bateman iv
              Attached Files

Comment

Prayers up for Davis and soon this to shall pass and the pain will be gone as he is teaching the good lord how to fling those sticks.

Comment

Prayers for David and his family. I always enjoyed talking to him at David's Outdoors and shooting with him.

Comment

David is a wonderful man. I always enjoyed his and Donna's company at David's Outdoors. My families' prayers are with him.

Comment

Prayers out to David and Donna. Had the pleasure of hunting with him in Leakey about 12 years ago.

Comment

Thanks again to everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

David passed away early this morning. While I don't beleive that David wanted to be gone from earth this quick, it is a blessing that he is no longer in pain from the cancer.

I was with David yesterday evening and even though he was heavly sedated, I know that he could still hear me talking to him.

I love David so much. He was such an inspiration to my boys and myself.
                        We need to keep his family in our prayers.

Thanks
                        Phil

Comment

His passing is a sad loss. It was always a joy to me to talk to him at the tournaments I have attended. Prayers sent to his Family.

Robert Richardson

Comment

A hole opened up in the archery community with David's passing... he was an Icon among those in competitive archery and he will be missed....

Comment

God please us strength to bear a loss of the company of such a good soul that was so very close to us and God please give our strength to put all the pains aside and with Your help I will now know for sure that this soul has not gone forever and is there in the heavens above and God we are aware that people pass on to the other world and are very much there, I only hope that they reached heaven for that is the place I want to go and God I want to be able to meet them there.

Comment

His passing is a sad loss.Have a nice trip David

Name:	2637_1024812987144_1429849958_91897_863378_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	23952595

Comment

Working...
                                X