No announcement yet.

collin county bowhunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I have been going up to ccba for over 10 years. never i repeat never have i seen the club in a run down fashion, yes 1 or 2 older targets, and every club i'v shot at has them,
    the grass is ALLWAYS mowed. and the guy's are allways friendly,
    now for the 12 ring, I know ALOT of shooters. most 90% only use it for tye breakers.
    and as the C.C.B.A is a BOWHUNTING club, i personaly don't think it's that big a deal.
    and for trashy, nope no way, the wife and i have shot the last 2 or 3 shoot's and all lanes were clear, kill zones open.
    then the comments on the trad vs arrow flinging devices. reading it just sounded like the young man had a bad case of gas...we all go out to have fun and injoy the day,
    and i'm glad he came back and said he had a better time.
    all in all. the hole country is in bad shape. the anti's are after our bows. guns and rights
    archery clubs are drop'n out , the ones still operating are having hard time's "well except the t.s.l.a. were in good shape..." and everytime ya go to a shoot ya hear about how 2 or 3 or 4 guys did ALL THE WORK.
    TIME'S ARE HARD, LET'S BE CONSTRUCTIVE, so when thay have the next work day, let's meet up and go help.....i'm only a hour and half away..
    jeffrey murray, aka JEFFRO

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
      , so when thay have the next work day, let's meet up and go help.......
      JEFFRO
      That's the SPIRIT, every club needs more of this kind of Attitude. I hope it catches on Jeffro.

Comment

Working...
      X