Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Archer's for Christ Archery Club (Paris) May 29&30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    Whew.... just got home. Feels good to kick the boots off.

First time shooting at AFC, challenging course guys. And the Bar-B-Q was a big hit. Best $8 I've spent in a long time.
    Glad y'all made home safe, I enjoyed shooting with you today & congrats on your win, I only wish I had shot better , guess thats what I get for not practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
      Glad y'all made home safe, I enjoyed shooting with you today & congrats on your win, I only wish I had shot better , guess thats what I get for not practicing.
      Thoroughly enjoyed it Brett. I'd share a stake with ya anytime brother.

Comment

Good Shooting Jimmy !!!!

Congrats to Cristy too !!!!

Way to go Team APS Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by dadof2 View Post
          Ifishdad and HS199- It was fun to shoot with you guys. Please tell Colby that he has a lot of potential and to keep practicing as much as he can. He did really well at this tournament. It is nice to see you support him in his efforts. Maybe we will be able to shoot with each other again some time. Oh-glad to hear you made it home OK.
          Thx colby is a great kid, proud of his efforts just hope he gets to where he doesnt show his emotion so easly, puts alot of pressure on himself for a 8yr old.
          Had a great time we looking at calender to see when we can make another asa event

Comment

anyone know win the scores are gonna be up

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSTICKER199 View Post
              anyone know win the scores are gonna be up
              I'd bet by noonish tomorrow.

Today is Memorial Day... even web site guys deserve a holiday now and then.

Comment

I'm just getting home had a great time even if my score don't show it was fun. Want to say thank to my shooting partners Chris,Bill and Wes for putting up with me hope to get to shot with you all again.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                  I'd bet by noonish tomorrow.

Today is Memorial Day... even web site guys deserve a holiday now and then.
                  yep--holiday-but they are now up for your viewing pleasure!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    yep--holiday-but they are now up for your viewing pleasure!
                    Dont y'all ever take a rest ? Thanks for all the time y'all put in!

Comment

I would just hope they DON'T post my score. Good shoot none the less.

Someone from TBH forgot to load a bullet and took several 0's and it wasn't me.
                      Who did that?! I bet they werre mad.

Comment

Originally posted by 3pairs12 View Post
                        Who did that?! I bet they werre mad.
                        Im new at this so it is a suprise to me that there was a class that you use a peep sight instead of a arrow.

Comment

Im new at this so it is a suprise to me that there was a class that you use a peep sight instead of a arrow
                          LOL thats funny!

Comment

State shoot is it about the same or do you shoot both days
                            oh do they have the peep classs there also sorry couldnt help myself

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                              Dont y'all ever take a rest ? Thanks for all the time y'all put in!
                              I actually feel awful about the delay--Tracy had them to me way early, and I didn't even check emails yesterday.... and thank you for the thanks about time put in!

Comment

thanks for getting them up as fast as you did. I didnt care if mine ever got posted but Hoggsticker199 is only 8 and was chomping at the bit to see his score online. Thanks again for getting up so he can stop asking me when they going to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X