No announcement yet.

Scores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krissy, you and Mike and Tracy have NO reason to apologize. You guys work hard to make these shoots happen, to give people the opportunity to shoot competitively at a local/state level, and you need to be thanked for all your efforts. I am always amazed at how ungrateful and ungracious some people can be, especially when they are not willing to step up to the plate and take on any responsibility for a shoot. Nor do they appear willing to understand what it takes to run a club on a VOLUNTEER basis. I am grateful for all the hard work that a few people are willing to do to keep club going. At buffalo in Houston, we have the same problem. There are 2-3 people willing to show up to work parties, run the shoots, handle all the club finances and website issues...and guess what, two of those people are myself and my husband and we shoot competitively plus work full time. We are constantly asking for help out at the club, but very few people ever show up. Its frustrating, but what makes it worse is when those same people who don't show up to help, then turn around to complain about scores not being posted in a "timely" fashion. I had a club shooter email me at work to complain about this issue. When I asked him to be in charge of collecting all the score card, collating the results, and posting them on the website -- his response "I would love to, but I don't have time to do all that and I can't be at all the shoots." Well thanks for nothing. I apologize for venting, but I think some people need to take a step back and look at themselves first before they start complaining about others.

Comment

Working...
    X