ASA Indoor Shoot Saturday February 6 at Smithfield Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing...

I just hope the cameras are rolling the day someone short draw / buss cable snaps one right through the LCD on that laptop.

That'll be a hoot!

Comment

When is the next one? Will the results be on the TASA web site ?

Comment

Mike I shoot a Commander but I think that is Bruce shooting there in the first pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          When is the next one? Will the results be on the TASA web site ?
          I'll be at the next one... I've had all the rain I can take.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy-TX View Post
            I'll be at the next one... I've had all the rain I can take.
            Me too but i promised i wouldnt complain about rain when we were in the drought

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
              Me too but i promised i wouldnt complain about rain when we were in the drought
              Yeah, but it's an El Nin`o year. I think we can gripe a little.

Comment

Mike... you're leaning, I heard those Hoyts were a little heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy-TX View Post
                  Thanks for sharing...

I just hope the cameras are rolling the day someone short draw / buss cable snaps one right through the LCD on that laptop.

That'll be a hoot!

I told everyone that would be an instant DQ.

Hey I needed your help. I went to Fry's Friday and bought a VGA cable, an RCA cable (for audio), and an adapter jack (from RCA to headphone output on the lap top) so I could connect the laptop to a Visio 20" flat screen. I couldn't get it to work.

The laptop worked great. Less cables easy to set up etc. Might have to get a piece of plexiglass to go in front though.

Comment

Had a great time! I guess my new nickname around the house is now "39"

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      I told everyone that would be an instant DQ.

Hey I needed your help. I went to Fry's Friday and bought a VGA cable, an RCA cable (for audio), and an adapter jack (from RCA to headphone output on the lap top) so I could connect the laptop to a Visio 20" flat screen. I couldn't get it to work.

The laptop worked great. Less cables easy to set up etc. Might have to get a piece of plexiglass to go in front though.
                      Did you press the function key combo to swap displays?

On a Dell, it is typically Function(blue fn key) + F8 sometimes labeled as CRT/LCD.

And not to state the obvious, but make sure TV is set to the VGA input.

Comment

Look's like a great time! This is what Sam is starting up at Triple Edge next week!

Comment

Working...
                        X