No announcement yet.

ASA Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club on Jan. 30 & 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was cold but down in the trees was a lot nicer than up by the registration trailer. Seemed like a pretty good turn out for the weather being the way it is. For you guys shooting tomorrow good luck.

Comment

Was a little chilly at 7:00 this morn but by shoot time in the woods it was nice. Everyone I talked to enjoyed it and being cold was never a topic. Looking forward to a big turnout tomorrow since it will be Downright Hot in the 50's. We spread more mulch on some muddy spots this afternoon and Concessions are available at registration and on the course. Lots of HOT COCOA and good food.

Comment

And I heard if you don't get the chips with the burger plate you can trade that towards a hot chocolate refill.

Comment

A great shoot today out at Cowtown ,wasn't as cold as I expected and it looks like a alot of people didn't show because they thought it would be misreable.I will have to say that Cowtown has by far the best practice range I have ever seen,way to go guys.

Comment

See ya'll tomorrow.

Comment

Great set up Cowtown. Todd, Rocky, Gary, Joe, Gene, Art, Bob, Jake and all the Cowtown crew....you guys have done such a wonderful job.

You guys are ready for state NOW.

I was never really cold today. I realize it was right around 30-32 degrees but it was very comfortable down in the woods.

Great challenging ranges. We enjoyed it.

We will see ya'll at first light in the morning.

Comment

I guess I am a pansy, because I was freezing all day. I did have a good time frozen bones and all.

Comment

Big crew coming tomorrow from Van Zant Co. , Several newbies, & Butter Bean is coming so be ready Sr. Eagle class!

Comment

Will be there around 8:30. Can't wait to see everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                      Big crew coming tomorrow from Van Zant Co. , Several newbies, & Butter Bean is coming so be ready Sr. Eagle class!
                      We will be here , looking forward to seeing everybody and swapping some stories. Have a big Paris and Okla. crowd coming to. Should be a great day for ARCHERY

Comment

Coming tomorrow, riding along with...

Meatatarian
                        ShooterMcGavin
                        ShockValue.

Scott

Comment

I will be there. Hope to meet some of yall. I will be coming from the station so i will be in uniform. yall come intoduce yourselves

Comment

We had a good time shooting today. I did not think it was very cold while we were in the trees. Put on a jacket and come out in the morning because you dont want to miss this one.

Comment

Headed to range . See ya'll there.

Comment

Had a great time shooting today!!!! Cowtown crew did a great job on the course. Huge Thank You to Texas ASA and Cowtown.

Comment

Working...
                                X