No announcement yet.

ASA Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club on Jan. 30 & 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the farthest distance in the shoot? Be my first shoot...i think I will be in hunter class? (if there is one)

Anyway...just trying to figure out what the longest target could be.

Comment

I believe in Hunter class it would be 40 yards max, with a 280fps +/-3% speed limit. Making the fastest you can shoot be 288 fps. If you are shooting one of your trad bows, your max is 25 yards I think.

Comment

AFTER 10 HRS AND 8-12 PEOPLE , The ranges are set. we spread shavings on the walk paths to cut down the mud. Had to shorten some shots because of high water areas. If you have boots then you should wear them , we have made it as nice as possible but there is some mud in some areas. This is going to be a great shoot regardless of the weather and if you miss it , YOU WILL BE SORRY.

Comment

Are there going to be any vendors tomorrow? Thanks for all of the hard work looking forward to it.

Comment

My 10 yo son will be shooting his first shoot with me Sunday. What differentiates SR Eagle / Eagle / Jr Eagle? His ability right now is limited to 15 yards, so Jr is what I want him to sign up in, but is there an age structure?

Comment

Originally posted by Extremebowman View Post
              My 10 yo son will be shooting his first shoot with me Sunday. What differentiates SR Eagle / Eagle / Jr Eagle? His ability right now is limited to 15 yards, so Jr is what I want him to sign up in, but is there an age structure?
              15. Senior Eagle Open Ages 11-12*, Parental supervision. 25 yards, 230 FPS**
              16. Eagle Open Ages 9-10*, Parental supervision. 20 yards, 220 FPS**
              17. Junior Eagle Open Ages 6-8*, Parental supervision. 15 yards, 220 FPS**

Comment

Headed to range to shoot my bow and arrow set. It feels like opening day

Comment

Getting ready to leave the station with my cup of coffee and go shoot some arrows.

Comment

I should be out the door by 8, putting me there by 9-9:30. I am pumped.

Comment

Good luck to all the Saturday shooters,stay warm all!! See ya'll Sunday

Comment

So, could this be the first "live 3d thread"? Anyone shooting today keeping in touch on their phone? I just finished feeding horses and bustin ice outta the troughs, you guys are tougher than me, it is COLD out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                          Good luck to all the Saturday shooters,stay warm all!! See ya'll Sunday
                          Good luck with that.

Comment

See you out at the range Sunday.

Robert

Comment

Ya'll still shootin ? How was it ? Cold I bet .

Comment

It's still cold. It's 27 degrees right now.

Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X