Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
    How much is it to join?
    Membership to Cowtown is $55 for a family membership, $33 for youth or senior This gets you a key to the gate and is good until the Jan. shoot each year. Members can shoot club shoots at a reduced rate and if they help set-up and tear down at shoots , they can shoot free. Also if we are having a big shoot and you are willing to work one day of the shoot , you can also shoot free. Cowtown also has a MAX $50 for a family entry fee at our shoot for members.

Comment

Range is looking good. See yall this weekend

Comment

We'll be there. The whole family will be shooting tomorrow.

Comment

I thought it was Sunday? Did it get moved to Saturday?

Comment

Jan 17 is this Sunday.

Comment

Shoot is Sunday Jan. 17 th Can start at 8-12 so everyone can get home to watch the game.

Comment

Got a nice , fun shoot set-up for Sunday. Come out and join and have some FUN. Can start at 8 and be home for the game.

Comment

Todd, what time will someone be there? I would like to shoot, but definitely want to be home in time to watch my favorite team vs my favorite quarterback Will we be able to start flingin arra's at 8:00?

Comment

I was at Smithfields today an there was alot of people talking about being there tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for coming out and shooting with us today. Had great weather and alot new faces joining the club.

Comment

I had a blast shooting the range and didnt lose any arrows. My 5 yr old came with me and that has been all he has talked about since we left. He had a blast shooting his bow. I look forward to spending lots of time out there.

Comment

Great Job Cowtown. We had fun !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                            Shoot is Sunday Jan. 17 th Can start at 8-12 so everyone can get home to watch the game.
                            no big rush

Comment

We had a great time! Joined for the first time as well! Me and the kids will be spending a lot of time out there!

Comment

Great to see all the folks ones again, I had great time. Thanks to all the Cowtown folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X