Cowtown Membership Drive Jan. 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Membership Drive Jan. 17

We will have our membership drive shoot on Jan.17 . 9:00-12:00 start 20 target FUN shoot . Join and shoot FREE. Come see the new practice range and kick off the new season with a fun day of archery.:

ttt

Comment

Question for ya Todd. If I bring my wife and 10 yo son, can they shoot with me at a range they are comfortable? Example, the stake is a 27 yard shot for me, I make my shot and then we walk up to 15 yards and they take their shots? They want to participate, but are not able to make any shots over 15, at least somewhat accurately.

Thanks,
      Kraig

Comment

Originally posted by Extremebowman View Post
        Question for ya Todd. If I bring my wife and 10 yo son, can they shoot with me at a range they are comfortable? Example, the stake is a 27 yard shot for me, I make my shot and then we walk up to 15 yards and they take their shots? They want to participate, but are not able to make any shots over 15, at least somewhat accurately.

Thanks,
        Kraig
        This is a fun shoot. You can shoot from anywhere that you feel comfortable. we will probably only have a number stake out for this one. Join the club and everyone can shoot free. !2 and under are free and anyone who wants to shoot without joining is $10 Hope to see all of there

Comment

Hope we can make it. With all the rain they say is coming, might be interesting just getting in there! Thanks Todd

Comment

its going to be fun

Comment

is there a website?

Comment

Sunday

Not going to make this one Todd. Playoff game is right in the way. Will make as many as I can again this year with you all. One of the great places to shoot in this area.

Comment

We will be ready to shoot from 8:00 am on . Get there early and be home for the game. 20 targets fun shoot.

Comment

Who's playing? haha

Comment

am interested in joining but have no idea where this place is at.

Comment

Try these one. http://www.cowtownbowmen.com/Home/index.html

Comment

is that where the shoot will be this saturday, over west of whitesettlement ?

Comment

yes the address of the range is 9900 Watercress Dr. Fort Worth, 76108.

Comment

How much is it to join?

Comment

Working...
                              X