This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Flight Arrow Sound

The microphone sensitivity levels of the two cameras are set to MAX, so keep that in mind.

Rick

So are a deer's ears.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      So are a deer's ears.

so true, so true

Comment

Now you know 1 reason why they duck the arrows. Other is speed of sound getting there way before the arrow does.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Now you know 1 reason why they duck the arrows. Other is speed of sound getting there way before the arrow does.
          In my opinion, they duck the arrow sound more so than the bow sound, especially if its a relatively quiet bow.

The bow sound might get their attention, but the sound of that incoming arrow freaks them out.

The quieter the arrow is in flight, the better the chance they won't duck.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            In my opinion, they duck the arrow sound more so than the bow sound, especially if its a relatively quiet bow.

The bow sound might get their attention, but the sound of that incoming arrow freaks them out.

The quieter the arrow is in flight, the better the chance they won't duck.

Rick
            I agree

Comment

Here's a video showing db levels of the shots, and normalized sound.

Rick

Comment

Working...
              X