No announcement yet.

2023 Chester Classic & Trad Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Shana and Levy and everyone else involved for making this such a great shoot. The courses were really challenging and well thought out. The team and shoot off events were fun. Spanky did a great job with his talk on Saturday, especially when he said that if you are going to these shoots and not making new friends, you are doing something wrong. I shot with some really good shooters and hopefully picked up a few tips. I am looking forward to next year.

Comment

Good times for sure , was good to see old friends and meet new ones..

Comment

According to my "step tracker" smart watch, I walked 17.52 miles Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No wonder my feet hurt!!

Comment

Where/when are the scores going to be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by tom d View Post
            Where/when are the scores going to be posted?
            Delano won. [emoji3]

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Delano won. [emoji3]

You forgot “every division” 😆

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                You forgot “every division” [emoji38]
                Well, I thought that was just normal.
                Man is a machine. Much respect for someone to put up those scores on that course.

Comment

Scores

What a great memorable weekend we had in Chester, TX for the Chester Classic. Such much fun with so many bow friends. And ur right Gary, Chester is so much more than an archery tournament.” Special thanks to all the archers and families who attended. So many people to thank for the help and support to make this tournament a huge success. In no particular order: the Camp Takula staff Josh & Rebecca Merwin and their kids McKenna, Aaron, Rattler, Gideon. Bill & Nan Decker, Henry & Janice Sattler, Shea Sattler, Nick from Fort Lauderdale, Spanky and Debbie Brooks, John Hurt, Mike Heisler, Delano Carneiro, Cheyenne McBride, Brandon Berrios, Blake and the vendors Robert Garcia, Bob Sarrels, Kamden Sarrels, Peggy, Brenda Stein, Larry Wentrek, and Josh Isabell. Archers are already reserving their rooms for next year. Thank u all so much for making it fun for us to put on this event!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X