X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumpkin
    replied
    Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
    Scores from the BCAC TBOT are posted on the TBOT site. Thank you to everyone who came out. It was good seeing all of you. For those that missed it, we will try to host another one, once we get the schedules figured out.
    Y'all set a fantastic course. Wish my shooting had matched!

Leave a comment:

• CamoQuest
    replied
    Scores from the BCAC TBOT are posted on the TBOT site. Thank you to everyone who came out. It was good seeing all of you. For those that missed it, we will try to host another one, once we get the schedules figured out.

Leave a comment:

• CamoQuest
    replied
    The range is set at BCAC for tomorrow's TBOT. Even with all the rain, the course doesn't have much mud. The guys who set it said their boots didn't get muddy. Some areas might be a little slick, but no standing water. At least not where we'll be, lol. Supposed to be 36 in the morning with a high of 54.

We'll have water on the course but our favorite food truck is tied up with a football party, so we're planning on having pizza brought in around 11:30 or 12, for those that need a snack.
    Last edited by CamoQuest; 02-10-2023, 12:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oneway
    replied
    Memberships and where to find them

Memberships and where to find them, on the TBOT website main page scroll down past the IBA Flyer but before the membership form, you will find 2 links, one is the membership form, the one under it is ....... CLICK HERE to see membership expiration dates, and it throws up a PDF

Heres the link

Leave a comment:

• DRT
    replied
    Originally posted by muleycrazy View Post
    I paid for a lifetime membership 3 years ago and never received any type of card to show that I am a lifetime member. Do any of you have a card?
    No card. I pay every year at the first event I shoot. (The winter traditional TBoT at Cowtown) I've always just thought someone had to have a list.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• crc
    replied
    Is the course muddy?

Leave a comment:

• CamoQuest
    replied
    Malachi, from what I’ve heard, Glenn should be there and I would think he’ll have registration/membership forms with him. You should be able to take care of your membership and then pay member pricing on the shoot fees. That’s what Daniel and I usually do at the HCS, our membership just happens to expire around that time.

Leave a comment:

• muleycrazy
    replied
    I paid for a lifetime membership 3 years ago and never received any type of card to show that I am a lifetime member. Do any of you have a card?

Leave a comment:

• Trumpkin
    replied
    CamoQuest, can I buy a yearly TBoT membership in person? Or is that only through the mail? I intend to be there bright and early on Saturday. Don't know if I'll shoot two or three classes yet. Gonna see how my back muscles feel.

Leave a comment:

• DRT
    replied
    [emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• CamoQuest
    replied
    Nearly 70 today, and nearly freezing this weekend… at least there shouldn’t be any mosquitoes!

Leave a comment:

• SJP51
    replied
    Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
    Bumping this one up. TBOT shoot this weekend Feb 11 at BCAC. Cards in by 3. Range officially opens at 8 but there will be someone there by 7:30.
    Going to be a bit frosty Saturday morning, but I'll be there.

Leave a comment:

• DRT
    replied
    Hate to miss this one. But it cannot be avoided.

Leave a comment:

• CamoQuest
    replied
    Bumping this one up. TBOT shoot this weekend Feb 11 at BCAC. Cards in by 3. Range officially opens at 8 but there will be someone there by 7:30.

Leave a comment:

• Oneway
    replied
    easy fellas, information was not getting to the right folks, JP finally made the connection and the TBOT schedule of events has been updated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X