TBOT at Cowtown- Feb 25-26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
    I appreciate the notarity, but my "personal best" score is what most you guys shoot all the time!

I've thought about it. A lot. And I've come to conclusion that the only way to improve from here is to BUY A NEW BOW!
    I couldn't agree more. [emoji1360]

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate the notarity, but my "personal best" score is what most you guys shoot all the time!

I've thought about it. A lot. And I've come to conclusion that the only way to improve from here is to BUY A NEW BOW!
      That shows some real wisdom, right there!

Comment

Scores are up from Cowtown on TBOT webpage

Comment

My Seniors score didn't get posted. It ok, though. Saves the embarassment.

Comment

My Seniors score didn't get posted. It ok, though. Saves the embarassment.
            I shot with ya Steve. 270 = 9.0 average was your score from what I remember.
            Excellent shooting along side Keith Baine! Wasn’t an embarrassment at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
              I shot with ya Steve. 270 = 9.0 average was your score from what I remember.
              Excellent shooting along side Keith Baine! Wasn’t an embarrassment at all.
              Thanks. But my Seniors score (261) was the one left out. The goose egg on the 55 yd bison shot did me in!

Comment

Mr. Steve, you shot well! No embarrassment at all!

Comment

Y'all are awesome. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there having a great time. Sorry we will certainly miss ya Bisch.

Comment

Working...
                  X