Thoughts on Bob Lee bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on Bob Lee bows

I have the opportunity to buy a used Bob Lee Blackhawk & wanted to get others thoughts. I am still fairly new to trad archery but have killed 6 deer the last 3 hunting seasons. I visited the Bob Lee website & seems like a quality built bow but wanted to know what experience people have had with them.

Thoughts on Bob Lee bows

What bow is right for each guy is a personal preference thing, but Bob Lee bows are top notch bows!!!!!!

And you should start posting your LDP’s in the Trad Harvest thread. We’d love to see them!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't think you can go wrong with one. Hold a decent resale value.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of great bows and bowyers out there, and Bob Lee in my opinion is at the top of the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob Lee bows are top quality in my opinion.

Comment

I don’t think you’ll regret it if the bow is in the specs you need. The mass of the Blackhawk riser makes for a nice stable shot. My husband and I have several BL bows, and really enjoy them.

Comment

I bought a used one way back. Awesome bow. Then had a flare-up of idiocy and sold it.
              Really nice bows.

Comment

Love my Bob Lee bow

Comment

I've tried to post pics in the harvest thread but it looks like the only way to do that is through link correct? Wish I could just cut & paste pics into thread.

Comment

I have a bob lee hardcore recurve and love it. On the other hand im about to sell it. Only due to the fact ill be getting my primal tech built in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhogkilr View Post
                      I've tried to post pics in the harvest thread but it looks like the only way to do that is through link correct? Wish I could just cut & paste pics into thread.

You can do it off the computer in the website. It’s much easier using the Tapatalk app on your phone.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My first three trad kills were with a Bob Lee. They make an awesome bow and have excellent service.

Comment

Working...
                        X