Traditional FSC Week 43 of 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 43 of 2022

We'll have a different low aim point challenge this week. Again, shooting from a sitting or kneeling stance from 14 yards (7 for kids).

Get a small water bottle and mark a line around it about an inch or so from the bottom. Fill it up with water -- food coloring is fun to add. Secure the bottle to a backstop. (I used wire and a screw.) See pic of my setup below.

Shoot at the line to drain the water to that point and measure nearest part of arrow shaft to line. Must hit bottle and drain some water to count. Once you hit bottle and drain water that is your entry. First shot of a day. First, closest shot to the line wins next week's call. You can shoot as many days as it takes to hit the bottle and drain water. If a tie on measurement, earlier posting time wins.

Good luck and have fun.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Shot kneeling both knees

About 1/8"

Comment

Hot dang! Great shot Reb!

Awesome target TT!

Comment

Thanks, Briar. Wish I could shoot half as good as that consistently.

Comment

Woohoo! Great shot, Reb!!

Comment

Shot in low light at 7:10. Got it, but not near as close as Reb. Still fun to hit it first try.

Comment

Miss today. It took me all week to find a dang water bottle.

Comment

Don't lie. The world is three feet deep in the plastic water bottles. [emoji23]

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

2 times this week I had to stop myself from buying a case of water just to have a bottle to shoot.
                    Started rummaging in the fridge for leftovers and behold in the very back was the target bottle. I got giddy just to have a target.

Comment

Y'all do realize that it would be a good idea to stock up on water (and food) in case of storms or other things that might be happening?

Comment

Congrats to Reb! Great shot, sir! Look forward to your call for the coming week!

Comment

Working...
                        X