Alone at the ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alone at the ranch

I love my ranch partners. Great friends and enjoy the weekends we are all here eating, drinking, working and hunting together.
    But sometimes it's just nice to be here alone.
    Work on what I see fit, like getting the tractor up and going, listening to the music I like at camp, like Charlie Robison and George Staite.
    Eating wings and drinking Sol beer. **** fine time.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

You dont realize how quite it is until you are there alone.

Comment

I actually love alone most of the time.

Don't get me wrong. I love sharing time with family & friends, but "alone" is the only time I ever find "real peace", and "real peace" is a scarce thing these days.

Rick

Comment

I like the best of both too. Love the comradery when everybody's there having a good time, but equally love being there solo. I always try to find some small improvement to make that we hadn't thought of before.

Comment

I like the alone time too. You can do what you want on your schedule.

Comment

I make all day sits when I'm alone. Just as well be hunting as in camp.

Comment

Shalom Gary

Comment

Well I do have King George, Charlie Robison and Garth with me . . .

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been enjoying it alone, well except with pup for 4 days now. Very relaxing!

Comment

Man I know what you mean, 4/5 days in southwest Texas enjoying alone time is therapy for me.

Comment

alone is very peaceful and works for me too especially on the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Been enjoying it alone, well except with pup for 4 days now. Very relaxing!
                        Same boat here David and couldn't ask for anything more

Comment

I too enjoy alone time in the country. I always want my wife and daughters with me but when i have to be alone im not mad.

Comment

That sounds like my everyday life. I sort of planned it that way. I do enjoy the rare company. So, yes, good times can be enjoyed alone.

Comment

Company is nice to have but I’ve always found weekends alone at the lease to be very special.

Comment

Working...
                              X