Where the heck has 20 years gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck has 20 years gone?

Organizing my photo albums, I ran across these pictures of my first trip to Texas to hunt javelina... Seems like yesterday, until I look at the calendar and realize it was almost twenty years ago.

My first Texas javelina....

My partner, Charlie with his first.....

Another Texas resident I met while javelina hunting...

Where in the world does time go?

Tom

nice bighorn recurve. hunt pics are great too..

Comment

Great pics!!

Comment

Great memories right there.

Comment

Very Cool !!!

I wish I had had enough fore thought to keep a camera with me, and take pictures of all my archery, and bowhunting treks over the past 20 - 30 years, but unfortunately I never thought about it.

I have a few pictures, but the vast majority of my adventures are pictured only in my memories of which I have mega tons of.

2050z shares some of those memories with me, don't ya Timm.

By the way Timm, do you happen to have any pictures from the Henson when we were all there?

Note to self - "I say self - try to remember the camera when ya head out on your next adventure."

Comment

You are so right, Rick. I've learned to burn a lot of pictures... but I learned it too late in life. Oh well... makes me enjoy the ones we did take that much more.

Tom

Comment

Yep, I have been bowhunting for about 20 now as well. Lots of memories. I almost always get the camera out when someone kills something, but those trips where it is just adventure too often get no pics....I wish I had taken more pics of the guys I hunted with.

Comment

I know what you mean Chunky. Some are dead and gone and I have no pictures but in my mind and it's sliding.

Comment

it's good to help us keep those memories alive those good feelings stay with us forever that way. nice pics

Comment

I have some pictures of huntin places and friends with their harvests just seems when I finally did get something my arm was'nt long enough to take my own pic!!!

Comment

I know what you guys mean. I think back on some of the earlier hunts that I have no pics from and while the memories are great the pics would be even better. Now I don't go to a hunting camp without my camera. I try to take a couple pics of every animal taken and a few camp pics too.

Bisch

Comment

Great pics Tom, and you are so right, time do fly by.

Comment

I always love seeing the javie photos. It's my favorite animal to bowhunt.

Comment

I'm terrible about taking pictures. My first bow kill is only remembered. I didn't get a picture. My second, the same. I'm getting better though.

Maybe someday these will be worth some money?

Chunky

Buff

Wildman and Caddo

Comment

Tracy,

What was the time frame when these pics were taken?

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X