X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

Buckles are HERE

Here is a sample of the buckles. I will have them at some of the shoots for all to see. Looking forward to Aug.

Comment

DANG TODD!! be back later...need to be practicing!
        Those are NICE... I applaud you!!

Comment

Guys I saw the buckles tonight and they are great these are buckles anyone would like to have. I know I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
            Guys I saw the buckles tonight and they are great these are buckles anyone would like to have. I know I want one.
            Gene, Dusty showed me Todd's pics of the buckles last night and the first thing I said was, "The way Gene's been shooting, one of these fine buckles will be his."
            Good luck!
            We'll be there, hopeful that our shooting will have improved beyond our performance so far this season...If Dusty can get back to the way he shot in February, he *might* be some competition...I hold not much hope for myself, though, lol.

Comment

Those look great! Looking forward to the shoot!

Comment

This should be a great shoot. Looking forward to shooting 50 yards.

Comment

Do you have to shoot both days or can you just shoot on Sunday?

Comment

Gene, Dusty showed me Todd's pics of the buckles last night and the first thing I said was, "The way Gene's been shooting, one of these fine buckles will be his."
                    Good luck!
                    We'll be there, hopeful that our shooting will have improved beyond our performance so far this season...If Dusty can get back to the way he shot in February, he *might* be some competition...I hold not much hope for myself, though, lol.

Martha, you and Dusty always shoot good!!! I have been struggling the last few weeks to find my groove. Im going to have fun and try, try, try!!!

Comment

I sure hope to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by LostHawg View Post
                        I sure hope to make it.
                        I'll buy you a soda and hotdog if you do.

Comment

Maybe out the rest of the season hurt my shoulder yesterday.Not sure of the out come having it looked at monday.I tried shooting 38lbs today and could not draw and anchor that. You guys keep shooting cause I will be back.

Comment

[QUOTE=4feathers;1597934]Maybe out the rest of the season hurt my shoulder yesterday.Not sure of the out come having it looked at monday.I tried shooting 38lbs today and could not draw and anchor that. You guys keep shooting cause I will be back.[/QUOTE
                            Dang Josh, sorry to hear that. You have been my motivation this year and I was sure hoping you could make this one. Keep us informed.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                              Do you have to shoot both days or can you just shoot on Sunday?
                              You can shoot either day.
                              California start (sat)8:00-2:00 cards in by 5:00
                              (sun) 8:00-11:00 cards in by 2:30

Comment

Originally posted by 4feathers View Post
                                Maybe out the rest of the season hurt my shoulder yesterday.Not sure of the out come having it looked at monday.I tried shooting 38lbs today and could not draw and anchor that. You guys keep shooting cause I will be back.
                                That's not good. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X