an almost pefect life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an almost pefect life

This Saturday afternoon i will take my family to lake Somerville to ride the new {to us} jet ski. We have mothers day and an archery shoot this weekend and i was thinking about how perfect so many things are going for me. Great family, great friends {many TBH'ers}, a nice house with lot's of toys. a bear hunt coming up, Wow, these are the good old days. i would like to upgrade my job, but I am thankful to have one to complain about. Life is sweet.

Yes Sir! You normally dont have to look very far to find someone who has it worse than yourself. I always try to stop and smell the coffee and be thankful for what I have!

Comment

You got it going on Woody! Congrats to you and your family.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Comment

Here's to you and yours Woody! So many people dwell on the negative that they look right over the good things.

Bisch

Comment

good for you. I am thankful every day to be living my life as well

Comment

99% of the secret of a happy life is appreciating what you've got. It certainly sounds like you really appreciate life. Enjoy, Woody! I hope it gets even better for you brother!

Tom

Comment

Yess sir Woody anytime my family is alive and healthy and I can enjoy these things God gave us in the Outdoors with them I have to remind myself how blessed I am.

Comment

What everyone has already said!! There are so many people that are just never satisfied with what they have. You never know how little you need till you are stripped of the unneccessary items in life. It's not a pleasant journey but I have learned a very valueable lesson, life can be sweeter without all the excess baggage!! I have finally found my valuables in life and am finally at peace with God and myself. Congrats Mr. Woody, maintain your awareness in life!!!

Comment

It's so nice when things are going your way.

Comment

Very well said Woody.

Comment

Great 'tude'... buddy!

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

Working...
                        X