FSC Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSC Week 11

Well, I believe I won the last call and I don't like to leave you good folks waiting. I also threatened to make this a mean call, as a way to encourage more participation last week, sooo.....

Take a sharpie and draw a quarter sized ring on a piece of paper, with a pinpoint in the center for measuring purposes. That's your target! Now for the mean part:

"How's your tune?"

Shoot a bareshaft from 15 yards, any stance. 3 days tries, closest to the center wins!

What's that you say? You don't want to ruin that pretty fletching job? Okay! Do 10 burpees (with pushups, of course) then fire an arrow within a minute of finishing said burpees. Same yardage applies.

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got an arrow or two that could stand re-fletching. Cool call. Have to start tomorrow; already shot today.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

I'm just here to entertain people! Sounds like I succeeded!

Comment

Well my PT is in getting a makeover. My Tall Tines just returned from getting one. I never had even shot in the string on it. However 5lbs lighter I bbn like it a little better. Still, I'm not ready to BS with it yet. Although it shoots the arrows for my Mamba just fine. I'm not ready to hunt yet either.

Comment

I dont really ever do these but I like this one lol.

Comment

Join the club! You don't have to shoot them every week, you know. Just shoot the ones that tickle your fancy.

Comment

Awesome call, Trumpkin. What fun!

Comment

Awesome call Dude.

Comment

FSC Week 11

That moment when your trad texting buddy makes an FSC that absolutely kicks you in the nether regions because you have admittedly been shooting arrows on the ragged edge of tune! Knowing that the fletchings are your saving grace and your other excuse is the beautiful cresting on your arrows… then to top it off he gives you an out by giving the option of a cardio workout… your other major weakness!!! I can’t avoid this guy for a week, so I guess I’m stripping an arrow and joining in on the fun!

Thanks Trumpkin…

But really though, thanks for making me face my tune head on, because I’m not doing burpees!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by tradman; 03-14-2022, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                      That moment when your trad texting buddy makes an FSC that absolutely kicks you in the nether regions because you have admittedly been shooting arrows on the ragged edge of tune! Knowing that the fletchings are your saving grace and your other excuse is the beautiful cresting on your arrows… then to top it off he gives you an out by giving the option of a cardio workout… your other major weakness!!! I can’t avoid this guy for a week, so I guess I’m stripping an arrow and joining in on the fun!

Thanks Trumpkin…

But really though, thanks for making me face my tune head on, because I’m not doing burpees!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Hahaha, classic! I wasn't even thinking of you when I made the call. But it's perfect.

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Day 1: 2"

Comment

great shot Reb!

Comment

Nice one, Reb!

My Day 1: no measure.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Comment